Days Inn Conference Center Branford / New Haven
$119
$85
$69
$66
Americas Best Value Inn(Branford)(Great Value!)
$79
Branford Motel(Branford)
$59
$50
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed a night at the Days Inn, on route to Florida, and was pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff was very courteous, and eager to help. They gave us great suggestions on local restaurants and things to do in the area. Our king room seemed bigger than a traditional hotel room, and included a microwave/refrigerator. Even though our room was close to I-95, it was very quiet. Usually we stay at different chains of hotels, but we would definitely stay at another Days Inn.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I travel extentsively thru out Connecticut & this is the 1st time staying here at the particular Hotel / Inn, in Branford, CT. I have to say the staff is super friendly, the rooms are very comfortable, the breakfasts are average, the pool is awesome, its in a very good location with restuartants on premisis, immediate access to the highway, just an overall nice stay. With decent prices as long as you have your HANDY travel coupon book! And, I DO RECOMMEND THIS PLACE BEFORE ANY OTHERS IN TOWN!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I booked this place without checking TripAdvisor and I wish I had but I've stayed at Days Inn before and I thought it would be ok.
Our bathroom door did not close, the security chain could not be attached to the door because the chain was pulled off from the door chain. There was no lock on the side entrance door, there was a bike lock wrapped around the door handles. The back building is a gloomy place.
We didn't try breakfast because we just wanted to leave.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The room smelled like urine, the room next door had a dog that liked to whine at midnight - I did not see "Pets Welcome" in the hotel description. The people in the room with the dog decided to bang on the connecting door at 1am the first night. The door jam for the connecting door was broken and cracked right where the deadbolt does through which meant the lock did nothing. I had to move the table and chairs up against the door to help prevent the neighbors from just walking in our room. The bathroom door would not close all the way and would get stuck shut if you tried. They only have one person working there so if your room needs anything you have to go to the front desk to get, they won't bring it to you. And they cannot count, we had 4 people in our room and they kept leaving only 2 towels. One of the other guests was telling me that her first room's ceiling was falling down on them and they had to change rooms. Don't bother with the place, go elsewhere.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else to get a good room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I am here to tell my experience to stay in Days Inn. I would definitely suggest you to stay if you are in and around Branford. Seeing the reviews was worried to take one but I had a nice experience staying in there.Got one room which had a good a/c and had a peaceful surroundings.Enjoyed a lot in the pool with the family and kids.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family