“Second time changed my mind”
Review of BB Shack - CLOSED

BB Shack
Cuisines: American, Pub, Gastropub, Grill, Brew Pub
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I wrote a negative review of the BB shack about a month ago. I was contacted by the owner and manager, who apolized and asked me to give it another try. Any one can have an off night, so I went back with my husband and kids. I had the grilled chicken pesto sandwich and can honestly say it was delicious. The chicken was moist, the pesto was excellent, but the star of the sandwich was the smoked mozzarella. I would definitely order it again. The rest of my family all had burgers and all enjoyed them very much. The kids had deserts and all enjoyed them as well. I'm glad I gave them another chance.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

visited the b&b shack last night with 6 friends. we all agreed we were not returning. started off with nachos with beef chile nd cheese, the meatw as so overcooked it dissolved like a powder in your mouth, the pico di gallo was nearly tasteless and not so much cheese. the worst offenders were the pommes frite or French fries which were more like sautéed potato slices, not a crispy one on anyone's plate! the cole slaw was cut in such a way that it was difficult to get it on your fork,much less your mouth and it was almost totally tasteless. aside from the food, the noise level was so bad that we had to practically scream at each other to be heard.

1  Thank vivian r
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I've been hearing some mixed reviews about this place for a while. Opening a new restaurant is not easy, and it always takes some time to work the kinks out. Being burger lovers, we decided to check it out ourselves. We went early on a Saturday evening. The dining room was pretty empty and we chose to sit in the bar area where there appeared to be a nice small crowd of locals. Hostess was very pleasant and seated us promptly, introducing us to our server by name. I asked her what there was on the menu that was not to be missed, and she suggested the nachos. Boy, was she right! I would give BB Shack an excellent rating on the nachos alone! We also sampled the Korean chicken wings and a couple of the signature burgers. The quality of the food was very, very good. I also enjoyed that they offer flights of beer. You can select your own, or go with some suggested flights. Eyes being bigger than stomachs, we ended up with doggie bags. You know you're in a comfortable place when you start planning your next visit before you leave. Food, service and atmosphere were all winners in our book. No kinks! By the time we left, the place was packed and people were waiting for a table.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Nachos and burgers very good. Fries are great! The Mrs had a BLT which looked good and must have been, no scraps were left for my sampling. Would recommend, however the menu is limited. .

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Recently visited BB shack and have to say I was more than impressed. 1st impressions are important, and especially for an opening restaurant. Staff was friendly, knowledgable, engaging. Burger was cooked to perfection, bun was a plus! Truffle parm fries were better than plan b, and other comparable burger joint fries (thick cut was nice). To top it all off, the selection of beers is reason enough to visit. Great selection, good IPA's.

BB will only improve as they are just opening, but the atmosphere was fun, place was crowded. Thanks for a great experience!