“Great breakfast stop and good value.”

Branford Townhouse Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 147 Restaurants in Branford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Great service, seated quickly for a Sunday morning. Brought tea and coffee over fast. The tea cups are bit on the small side -never understood why a restaurant would buy smaller cups? But breakfast was delivered quickly and everything was very good. Definitely a good breakfast spot.....I will be back to try some other meals. Branford Townhouse Restaurant is also right off I-95; so if passing through Branford (Exit 53 Northbound or Exit 54 Southbound) this place is great for easy-off and easy-on the interstate. And a Starbucks is next-door to charge up on the way out before getting back on the road.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

clean friendly service home cooking plenty to eat excellent food good and fresh beer and wine plenty of parking

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My sister has been telling me how great this place is, so we finally stopped in last night. And she was right! The waitress was super friendly and the food was out of this world. My hubby and I both had lobster rolls they were delicious. Then we shared an ice box cake (haven't had one since I was a little girl) it was fantastic. Never thought I would ever say this, but glad I listened to my sister. :)

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is my "go to" place. The service is wonderful and the food is fresh and great tasting...consistently!

Most often I eat there for breakfast, but have had lunch and dinner as well.

What really made me notice the quality and freshness of the food was the fact that I am in there regularly. When you have their food for a while, you really appreciate it when you go somewhere else. For example, I love breakfast food. I now can't eat breakfast anywhere else because you can tell the food isn't fresh.

My youngest daughter loves fruit. Their fruit salad is always fresh too, you can tell immediately that it hasn't been sitting around for days. And their restaurant made cheesecake is to die for!

The place tends to be full often (what does that tell you??) but your service doesn't suffer. The staff is always friendly and happy to serve and make your experience a great one. I've never had to wait an unreasonable amount of time due to the amount of people either, and this is one of my biggest peeves with restaurants too. I hate to wait. You're always greeted with people who want to be there and you're taken care of right because it's family owned and they treat you like they want you to come back.

The atmosphere is bright and open, and it can't be understated that it is CLEAN! They keep it impeccable in there, surprisingly so. They even have a window where you can see into their kitchen, you can tell they aren't afraid of the customer seeing in there.

Overall, I wont go to another place for breakfast, and if I'm in town eating out, I prefer to go there. If you're passing through, this isn't a place you'll have to worry about, you will have great food, in a clean restaurant, with great attentive staff.

1  Thank JohnB1301
Reviewed March 29, 2013

If you are looking for a place with a very diverse menu, this restaurant is for you. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner all day helped make our selections a bit more challenging, but made sure that we could all find something of our liking. Our waitress, Joanne (aka Red) was incredibly friendly and definitely made us feel at home. The food is typical diner food -- nothing spectacular. A good local standby. Worth another visit the next time we are in town and looking for comfort food.