“Not a 4 star”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

It's a great Diner. The food is very good and service most of the time is excellent. But dinner for 2 at the Diner for $70.00 with no drinks is a bit much. I spent less than that at a great seafood restaurant.

1  Thank Pauldes07
There are newer reviews for Branford Townhouse Restaurant

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I've been meaning to right this review for awhile. During the Hurricane Sandy the Townhouse was our second home as we lost power for over a week. We ate pretty much all our meals there, which were good as usual. What really touched me to write this review, was the way the staff and management treated my family. They were friendly and caring. Basically, they treated my family like it was theirs. Meant a lot to me.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We visited this diner ever since it opened after relocating, The diner was new and the menu and pricing competive. Now almost two years later ,they have started the slide downhill, Menu dosen't change , slow service poorer quality (rushed) food. and two price increases since summertime of2012, breakfast of bacon and eggs and coffe for two Mim.$21.00 quality not worth it. have moved on with a lot of other people to another breakfast spot to, bad . they started off well. last word..... try another diner

1  Thank john f
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Nice restaurant/diner with extensive menu and reasonable prices. Service is good, attentive and friendly. Excellent omelets.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

The new location is bright, cheery and has lots of room. The food is great, no matter what you are looking for. Hubby & I go there with my folks often. We all have very different tastes and we all find just what we want.
Mom has some physical challenges and staff goes out of their way for her. And parking is easy, which helps Dad.
Price is reasonable.
Oh yes, it's also always clean!