“never a bad meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I've been here dozens of times and keep coming back. The coffee is always fresh and good, I usually come in late at night and get anything from a bowl of always homemade soup, to the great Greek dinners (try the moussaka), to a meatloaf plate dinner, to a Greek salad. It;s all good. They are nice to you andget your food up quick. You won't go wrong.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Very hard to find Dinners that fit all categories Breakfast,Lunch and dinner ,but lets not forget anytime.This Dinner has one of the largest Menu's in Ct and all items are great.Stop in give them a try.you won't be sorry.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The menu has great variety
and the restaurant and the restrooms are immaculate. The food is cooked fresh, not processed, and the turkey club is reall yhome cooked turkey. We had the spanikopita most recently, and it is the best I have ever had anywhere. The desserts are beautiful and taste as good as they look. We have enjoyed everything we have tried and it is a place for repeat visits.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Service was excellent. Typical diner fare hit the spot. The place was located near our hotel Holiday Inn Express.

Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

My mom and I had to find something to eat in the area, it's thanksgiving day and we didn't have much hope as EVERYTHING was closed. Thankfully we passed this diner but growing up in NJ I'm aware that most diners in other areas pale in comparison. I am happy to say that I ordered the special and for 14 bucks I had salad ,homemade mushroom soup, baked fresh ham with all the trimmings and dessert !!! Very very good meal

1  Thank mastercolorist