“Great salads”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Had lunch there the other day. We both ordered Cobb salad with grilled chicken. Being Cobb salad fanatics we were very impressed as it was delicious! Our only recommendation would be to consider different music selection....it was pretty strange. Owner and waitress were very nice. Definitely would go back!

There are newer reviews for Home Restaurant

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was our first time to HOME since it opened a few months ago. What a great (and "home-y") ambience. Our waitress Meredith was lovely. Our food selection of corn chowder, spinach salad, and two variations of mac and cheese was delicious. And, the local beer (Hooker) was very good. Jared, the owner, made rounds from table to table, and pleasantly engaged the guests. Price was just right. We plan to visit again with family and friends!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

"HOME" is the new name. In Branford center for nice stroll and easy parking on the street or behind the restaurant. The food is out of this world! The new head chief and owner are young, have great experience, and have done a great job transitioning this restaurant to a place you must try. After one visit you will become a regular. The new design and seating inside is like home. Leather chairs and a living room atmosphere in the front, high top tables near the bar. If you prefer more traditional dinning the back room has been redesigned as well and a great place for dinner with friends, family, entertaining or having a party. The chiefs tuna tartar is the best I have ever eaten. I love when it is a special! The burgers and salad selections are wonderful. We have eaten all the lighter side selections on the menu. I guess if you order them all it is not so light! Really good. Nice beer and wine selection. Friendly staff and great food will make you a regular too. Try sitting at the bar and enjoy the fun and great conversation.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

These people are very food allergy friendly, and it was a true relief to find them! The chef/owner came out to our table 3 times to answer questions and then to check on my meal. I was thrilled to be able to eat somewhere and not get sick. Food was very good, very home-y, place was very clean. I would definately go back.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

In a town that can have brutal restaurant turn around, it lends itself to ever changing new places to try, but not become too attached to. Hopefully this will not be the case for Home, as I don't think I could say good-bye to the delicious specialty drink menu and homemade meatballs! At Home the food is where the heart is! The idea of having a casual living room setting for seating as well as a dining room is very clever, as I said when I first encountered it a few weeks ago, "Everyone wants to eat comfort food in a lounge chair!" The only snag in this plan is that if you want to eat in the "living room" some appetizers and drinks woulds be better suited as opposed to a full meal. (No one likes to feel like a glutton and have to pull up an extra table for your meal!) Have yet to dine in the dining room, but excited to try the other dishes I was coveting on the menu!

1  Thank Annie S