We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bozrah
Fitch Claremont Vineyard Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Bozrah B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
NJ
“Love it!”
Reviewed March 13, 2006

I stay at B&B's while traveling on business whenever possible. I feel safer, more comfortable, and just enjoy the atmosphere. I have stayed at the Fitch Claremont house twice in the past 3 years. It is excellent. The hosts, Nora and Warren, provide comfortable surroundings, a fantastic breakfast, and just the right amount of privacy. Every night I fell asleep wondering what delights would be waiting for me at breakfast the next morning!

My room (I've seen several but stayed in the Fitch Room during both stays)consisted of a comfortable bed (I sleep on a memory foam bed at home so I am picky), lots of pillows, and a furry friend to cuddle up with! The addition of the fireplace, wifi (I don't know if it's official, but it's there), recliner, rocker, lots of storage for clothes and things (I hate having to look at my suitcase for 3 days), tasteful antiques, great bathroom amentities, it is most comfortable.

Oh, and the wine! Your hosts are vinters and included in your room is a bottle of wine for your enjoyment.

Although casinos are not my thing, Foxwoods and the Mohegan Sun are nearby. The surrounding area is just lovely.

The mid-week specials make this place a bargain.

• Stayed March 2006, traveled on business
1 Thank ReallyDolly

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 20, 2005

This was a great spot for my husband and I to get away from everything and just relax for a few days! The Inn is so charming and beautifully decorated. It's set on a vineyard and when you sit out back, all you see is the vineyard, trees, birds - so peaceful! The Innkeepers are so nice and friendly, the place is clean, breakfast is unbelievably delicious! We cannot wait to go back!

Stayed September 2004
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bozrah
Saybrook Point Inn & Spa
Hilton Mystic
Hilton Mystic
#4 of 13 in Mystic
Comfort Suites- Norwich

Been to Fitch Claremont Vineyard Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!