“Would stay here again in a heartbeat!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bozrah
Fitch Claremont Vineyard Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Bozrah B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Would stay here again in a heartbeat!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Wonderful and friendly. The rooms were lovely and clean. The food was fantastic! The view was spectacular and everything was within a 20 minute drive. We went to tour the wineries and had a wonderful time. Nora and warren the innkeepers were friendly and made their home feel like hours. We will definatly be
Back!

• Stayed June 2012

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
New York
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and since our company recently opened offices in nearby Colchester I know that this is where I will stay every time I come to Conn. Our CEO is from South Africa and he also said it was such a pleasant find and this is where he will stay evey time he comes to Conn as well. Nora and Warren are very friendly and pleasant. It is like staying with family instead of staying in a cold motel or hotel. I honestly want to take my significant other just to stay at their home since I know he will enjoy it as much as I did. I honestly cannot think of one thing negative to say. I look forward to my next visit.
Andrea J New York

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Baltimore, MD
Reviewed April 23, 2012

What a wonderful weekend. I generally come to visit my daughter and family in Norwich and stay with them, but they had a lot of family guests last weekend, including children, so I volunteered to stay elsewhere. They found this B&B just minutes from their home. I was so pleasantly surprised. Nora and Warren were wonderful hosts, thinking of the smallest details. The room was cozy, comfortable and well appointed. There was even a complimentary bottle of wine from their vineyard! Nora and Warren provided a booklet with lots of suggestions for things to do in the area, including restaurants, churches and many diverse activities. Nora's breakfasts were unbelievable, all served in sun room overlooking the vineyard on lovely china - different each day. Warren provided a dessert wine to go with the stuffed french toast, fruit, eggs, sausage and homemade pastries. Delicious! On Sunday morning Warren gave a tour of the vineyard along with an explanation of how he makes wine, and a sample or two. I also enjoyed meeting the other guests - all interesting and well traveled people with whom chatting was a pleasure. I found myself staying longer and enjoying the company instead of rushing to see my grandchildren (very unusual behavior for me)! If I have a chance, I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: There are only 4 rooms - I took a peek at 3 and they all were different and very nice. They are loca...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Eufaula, Alabama
Reviewed February 19, 2012

one of the most wonderful places we have ever stayed,breakfast was the best and the wine was great.we liked our room with plenty of space and its own bath.great location only 45mins to hr to the coast and 15mins to casinos.But most of all we have two new friends warren and nora

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank danny v
Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Warren and Nora Strong provide the utmost in friendly, helpful hospitality. The breakfasts were exceptional, and we enjoyed the wine that is made and bottled by Warren himself with breakfast each morning. We also enjoyed the room itself, cozy and romantic! The location in Bozrah is ideal! Close to just about everything you could want to do in the area.

Room Tip: The Waterman room is perfectly located downstairs. It has THE most awesome King bed, and fireplace...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Great room, friendly host and awesome breakfast. Good location for casinos and wineries.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Long Island, NY
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Lovely small and quiet B&B with warm and friendly hosts and a fine breakfast. Good proximity to Mystic and casinos.

Room Tip: The 4 rooms are in a separate wing of the house...2 rooms on the first floor and 2 rooms on the seco...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bozrah
Saybrook Point Inn & Spa
Hilton Mystic
Hilton Mystic
#4 of 13 in Mystic
Comfort Suites- Norwich

Been to Fitch Claremont Vineyard Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!