Odetah Camping Resort
$76
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

Courtyard Norwich(Norwich)
$97
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$79
$96
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$209
$129
Hampton.com
$175
Mohegan Sun(Uncasville)
$319
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Uncasville(Uncasville)(Great Value!)
$99
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$168
$109
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

All reviewsmini golfsplash padsnack shackhot tubmemorial day weekendband playingtent campersfront gatefull hookupsbasketball courtyour walletbeautiful campgroundthe entire staffoasis cafefantastic staydecent sizesaturday night
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We rented the "Skunk" log cabin. There were two adults and four children. It was PERFECT. We brought a small fan to keep any highway noise away while we slept and this was perfect. The kids were busy and happy the entire trip. From the huge water trampoline, to the big bonfire on the beach on Friday night, they were in heaven.
The deluxe log cabins are wonderful. Clean, quiet, and no bugs :)
One little tip: we brought several comforters to sleep on (on top of the beds) because the waterproof mattresses make a crunching sound when sleeping on them.

Room Tip: Ask for Skunk or Turtle cabins. They are perfectly located!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Michelle G
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Horrible location with non-existent activities run by a rude staff next to a loud highway. Manager was no help and didn't seem to care.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Ramrodded
Reviewed July 5, 2012

First I want to say, they need to update their site. There are no activities for children. They are so cheap you have to pay extra for each child to stay, meanwhile you have to pay to do any activities. It was clean, but other than that, I am disgusted with the place. We rented a cabin, and there was a sqeeking noise, so I went down to get help. It was definately a mouse. It sounded like it could have been inside the cabin. I had to go back 3 times to finally get help. The manager was rude and said, it is not his problem, it is something you should expect when you go camping. Horrible experience. I can continue but all I can say is YES it was a mouse. We left that night. Worst experience ever!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank lori s
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I just returned from a weekend at Odetah. It's so beautiful. I camp in a 17' travel trailer and had full hook-ups. I stayed in sight 43(I always stay in this section.) Most of the roads are paved. The campground is spread out on a hill with a beautiful lake at the bottom. Even though it seemed very full, there are so many things to do that the campground doesn't get too crowded in any one area. I love the online reservation system too!There's a nice store, a decent restaurant, very friendly people at check in and at the store. It's close to other stores and restaurants, casinos, beaches, malls etc. if that's what you're looking for. I like that it's well manicured, the people are friendly, bathrooms clean, they have garbage pick up each night, ice cream, and the beautiful lake. The one downfall is that it's close to the highway and you might hear the cars all night if you're in a tent. In addition, you are not allowed to walk your dogs around...but they do have a dog park. And if you're in the section that I mentioned, I've seen people walk their dogs to the dog park and no one bothers them. You should always be a responsible dog owner anyways so respect the park!
I would also like to add that i took my friend there for the first time. Her response to her non-camping friends was this, "this place is spotless. It's clean and pretty. It would be great for families." And this is from a beginner camper who has only seen two other campgrounds. One a dump, and the other a 5 star resort. There are two things I would like to see improved. 1. check in should be online and without having to stop at the gate. If they gave out codes for the gates instead of cards, this could be done. Like at the 5 star resort mentioned above. 2. They started vip card service where the more you spend, the more benefits you get. That includes being able to get reservations earlier next year. For someone like myself, who can only get there 2-3 times a year, I may be shut out of holiday weekends since I won't be spending that kind of money at the resort.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Summerjenny
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stayed at Odetah from 6/22-24, in T3 which is a primitive tent spot right on the lake, convenient to the store, the beach, the pool & the bathrooms. Everyone who works here is overly friendly & helpful. Very clean bathrooms, pool & beach. The kids got a kick out of the tram, which they rode at least 10 times in the time we were there. There was a local farm stand all day Saturday, which had fruit, veggies & flowers for sale. At night a local singer entertained everyone at the beach while a bonfire blazed. We also had lunch at the lakeside Oasis cafe & had excellent burgers. We have camped in many campgrounds throughout NY & New England, and I would have to say this is our favorite so far. You won't be disappointed if you decide to go. Next time we may rent a cabin or yurt there just for something different!

• Stayed: June 2012