“Great for Italian food night out”

Georgina's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Bolton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: For a smaller and more intimate event, The Grecian Ballroom can accommodate up to 100 guests, and showcases an elegant and attention-grabbing environment. If you are looking to accommodate 50 guests or less, our wedding banquet halls lounge provides the perfect amount of space. Georgina's Banquets, serving Willimantic CT, also offers complimentary parking for your guests' utmost convenience. Their menus and wedding packages are designed to exceptionally accommodate the needs of your event and to most efficiently fit your budget. Guests will be talking about the food they had at your event for years to come. Their banquet hall menu items are exquisitely prepared with the finest ingredients and are beautifully presented. Located in the heart of the state, Georgina's Banquets is conveniently located just 15 minutes from many nearby cities including Manchester CT, East Hartford CT, Willimantic CT, Vernon CT, South Windsor CT and Mansfield CT.
Hartford, Connecticut
“Great for Italian food night out”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

A consistently good casual Italian restaurant and a great place to go if you are hungry. The pizza has a Greek thick style crust and my favorite is eggplant rolentini (fried eggplant, ham and ricotta cheest). Portions are large, so there is a good chance you will have a to-go container. The restaurant serves all the typical italian dishes and a few greek ones.

Visited December 2012

East Hartford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great family atmosphere”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I brought my family here for the first time a few months ago and was so pleased with everything. We don't live super close (East Hartford) but a friend of ours recommended this place and we wanted a change of pace. They have mainly Italian style dishes and a large selection of pizza items. My kids split a small potato bacon, I had the veal and mushroom parm, and my wife had the stuffed shrimp. When the plates came out I really didn't know where to start. The parm dish came with two large pieces of veal with plenty of sauce and cheese and an entire side plate of pasta. This was by far the pest parmigiana I've had. You could tell they had their own recipe for the marinara. My wife loved the stuffed shrimp and we both had plenty to take home. I tried a piece of my kids' potato bacon pizza and it was so unique and delicious (they used sour cream instead of red sauce). Our waitress always came to check on us to make sure we were ok with drink refills or napkins. Let me tell you this place was worth the trip. Who would've thought this gem would be located in a random town like Bolton? Definitely coming back here soon.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank GaryE1973
Hartford, Connecticut
“Couple Decent Menu Items”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

It's not worth eating in but there are a few good entrees/pizzas for takeout. The Bacon-Potato is killer, better than Willington Pizza imho.

Bolton, CT
“Great Italian Fare (Greek style)”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Family owned, local Italian eatery, large portions, great gyros. Try the riccota pies. Good location especially on the way to UConn on Rte. 44.

Visited September 2012
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Could Have Been Better”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I ate at Georgina's two weekends ago. We had heard that the food was nice and portions large. Both statements were true. The day we went, two weddings were being held there, so you could really feel the rumble of the music on the ground of the restaurant floor.

We had tasty potato skins, large indeed. And the tuna sandwich was very large and fresh. The only thing that annoyed me was the waitress did not come by the table when I really needed her to for my pink lemonade had reached the bottom of the cup and I wanted a re-fill. And when you have had potato skins, it really makes you thirsty. That lack of basic customer service skills caused a frown upon my face. Would I go back? Maybe. Too bad it was not a perfect experience as I live relatively close to the restaurant and could see myself frequent it often.

• Visited July 2012