Villa Yukie Senggigi(Batu Layar)(Great Value!)
$22
$19
Imaj Private Villas Lombok(Batu Layar)(Great Value!)
$34
Alora Villa(Batu Layar)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
Mora Royal Villa(Batu Layar)
Melasa House(Batu Layar)
TripAdvisor
Villa Sukun Lombok(Batu Layar)
TripAdvisor
Rara Villas Lombok(Batu Layar)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjean paul and nuryinfinity poolhis wifechicken currygenerous breakfastpersonal serviceevery morningour honeymoonincredible hostsrooms are fantasticcoconut waterfresh ingredientsafternoon sunmemorable stayamazing viewsgili islandsstayed longer
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Although Sengigi is not yet as busy as Bali, but finding the Puncak and staying there for 7days was worth it. The place is on top of the hill away from the noise of the main road. Staying at the Puncak was a Sanctuary with the modern conveniences :). My husband and I loved the rooms especially the personal touch the owner and the staff puts up upon your arrival. We love every minute of our stay there. Truly appreciate how the staff are accommodating and helpful whenever I ask what and where is the best traditional Lombok food to try.

Room Tip: The room that we stayed in is very nice, the second to the last room 'Sky Glitter" - its quieter with a great view.
1  Thank Life_40
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband & I have just returned from 9 amazing nights at "The Puncak" .... We absolutely loved every moment of our stay. Thankyou Jean-Paul, Nury & all the amazing staff for creating such a beautiful retreat.

1  Thank Lisajane1971
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My wife and I from london and traveled to Bali and lombok in October 2013. The owner was very accommodating and the whole experience is first class... its a real gem of a place.
food is super, views stunning. We loved it. The PUNCAK rocks!

Darren & Maria Markham?

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Wow. We were speechless when we arrived at The Puncak and stepped foot onto the terrace level with the rooms and the infinity pools overlooking Senggigi and Gunung Agung on the island of Bali. The views are breathtaking. You really have stepped into a place of tranquillity when you have arrived at The Puncak. The photos you see here are impressive but I promise you it is 10x better in person!

The rooms are fabulous, generous in size and well equipped. The greeting letter and romantic flowers upon arriving were a great personal touch by Jean-Paul and Nury. The rooms have been orientated to make the most of the amazing views, from your bed you wake up to views over Senggigi which is very hard to beat.

We were unfortunately delayed by 1 week due to the Sangeang Api volcano eruption, Jean-Paul and Nury were only too happy to accommodate us a week later. As it turned out we had the absolute pleasure of staying at The Puncak by ourselves for 4 magical days of the 7 we stayed. It was like a private hotel, so peaceful and relaxing. Even when other guests arrived our experience still felt intimate and personal.

The staff are an absolute standout and special thanks goes to Gede, Erwin and Angela for making our stay memorable. Gede was only too happy to teach us some Indonesian terms during our stay and we enjoyed practising these each day with the staff. They are very attentive and friendly and made our stay very enjoyable. Jean-Paul and Nury were also very personable and we enjoyed many candid conversations during our stay.

The food we found to be fantastic. Nury is the headchef and has mastered the international menu. The serving sizes are very generous, you will not go hungry here. Breakfast is like having a buffet on your table per person.

All in all, we can confidentially say this is the most amazing hotel we have ever stayed in. From the location, layout, pools, views, staff and food; everything was just perfect. We highly recommend it and look forward to returning to The Puncak hotel again next year.

James & Jodie

Room Tip: There are only 5 rooms. The views from each are equal. No matter which room you get you will not be disappointed. The furthest room would be a little more intimate as it is on the end.
1  Thank JamesNowill
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Me and my husband are just packing to leave after a 4 night stay at the puncak. The only negative I have from our whole stay here is that we have to leave, we have fallen in love with this boutique establishment! The rooms are beautiful and chic without being ostentatious which I love... And spotlessly clean. The staff are so attentive polite and friendly and the views are spectacular. I had read reviews on here prior to coming and noted people said it was a way out from senggigi... Well that Is what makes this place so special. It costs a mere $2 to get to sengigi in a taxi which the hotel staff order or you can hire a moped like we did and get around easy! Located up on the hill is what makes this place so great, you are away from the hustle and bustle in a perfect tranquil spot to relax and unwind and the photos do not do the view justice at all it's simply breathtaking. But my favourite part of my stay was the attention to detail and personal touches. Every night the staff bring you a yummy mocktail just as the sun is setting and light lanterns and candles through the hotel, the breakfasts are amazing and include something for everyone and every day you will notice fresh fruit and new flowers on your table. We celebrated my husbands 30th while we were here and decided to eat at the hotel and the food was just amazing plus the owners jean-Paul and Nouri brought my husband a birthday cake. I feel like I have written an essay but it's because I could not recommend this place enough, love it!

• Stayed: June 2014