“Beautiful Location and Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Swimingpool
Villa Umbrella has Spectacular views of the ocean beaches and the island of Bali and the Volcano
sunset from the room
Villa Umbrella
Swiming pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
70sAdvent...
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Location and Stay”
Reviewed December 21, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I was travelling alone and made this booking the night before my travel to Lombok from Singapore.

A fabulous location a taxi ride from the Airport in the mountains above Sengiggi.

Villa Umbrella was incredibly welcoming with Chairul working during the days at the Villa taking the time to ensure that the whole stay was just perfect and that he provided me with his local knowledge on the places to visit and plans to be made. It is a gorgeous place.

I was staying in the two bedroom room which was immaculate, large veranda to sit and watch the most stunning sunset. The rooms were huge and all overlooked the most stunning pool. If you're looking for relaxing, peaceful and not being in the centre of town (e.g. noisy) then this is the place for you.

There is a small menu of food options to have during the day whilst by the pool relaxing and in the evenings they are willing to order in or it is a very short and cheap taxi ride to the local Sengiggi centre. The night I was staying the owner who is also incredibly knowledgable and helpful was driving into town and very kindly provided a lift. They couldn't have done anymore to help me enjoy my stay.

I can also recommend the Nasi Goreng and the Banana Pancakes.. I couldn't eat enough of them .. ha ha.

Only item to consider is that the mountain that the Villa sits on is steep so not really walkable that said dont let this put you off staying here as it is just wonderful, very immaculately kept and Taxis are so cheap if you want to head into town or elsewhere. I would say the best places to stay in Sengiggi are in the hills above the town, the views are out of this world and you wont get them on the beaches below.

A hidden gem in the hills.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 3, 2017
Thank you for staying at Villa umbrella Lombok and for your willingness to share your experiences during the joint with us. We are very pleased to get positive comments from you. We expect your coming back to Villa umbrella Lombok on other occasions.

Warmest Regards,
Villa Umbrella Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing