“Clean and comfortable, and a good value” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Danbury/Bethel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
BEST WESTERN Danbury/Bethel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bethel
Rainbow Lake, United States
“Clean and comfortable, and a good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

We spent the night of 12/26 at this hotel, on our way home from visiting family during the Christmas holiday. Coming off a long ride, we were tired and achy, and a bit grumpy. The room was clean, the bed was really comfortable - it was just what we needed! I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, or to recommend this hotel to a friend. Thanks for being just what we needed!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Bennardo, Manager at BEST WESTERN Danbury/Bethel, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your most recent stay with us. We appreciate the positive feedback. We appreciate that you are recommending our hotel to your friends. Please visit us again, we love our guests to keep coming back!!!

Best Western Plus Danbury/Bethel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Stantonsburg, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms were decent and suited our purpose. The breakfast was good. They had a variety of muffins, pastries, cereal, oatmeal, bagels, toast, waffles, along with coffee, milk and juice. Access to interstate 84 was easy on and off. Target is located right next door with a diner across the street. I would stay here again and would recommend it to my family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

The Staff and I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your kind remarks about our hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback. We want to thank you for recommending our hotel to your friends and family! Please visit us again real soon!

Charlotte, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights. The hotel was quiet. The breakfast was a little to different. But edible. There had been a huge snow storm a day or two before our arrival but the hotel was clear enough where I was not scared of falling or my Mom falling down. The only disappointment was that there was no in room frig or microwave but I would much rather have quietness and a good night's sleep which I got each night. When I made the reservations I asked for adjoining rooms and it was given to me. All in all the stay was good and it was great for the price that I paid.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. When visiting us again please ask for our deluxe rooms with refrigerators and microwaves! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with a quiet night sleep.!

North Clarendon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

A smoke free room that was smoke free. Quiet, no busy traffic sounds, clean comfortable room and bed. Restful sleep after a memorial service, just what we needed. Would stay there again on our next trip to CT.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I truly appreciate your positive review. Please visit us again when in the area.

Duxbury, MA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Found the property to offer a very fair pice for the stay and a good value. the room was immaculate and everything was in proper working order. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. The exterior sidewalks were undergoing some patching but that was not an inconvenience. Stayed 2 nights but the bath amenities were not fully replenished. The breakfast options are pretty much standar fare. But stay away from the burrito. Very unappealing. Also the donuts were stale.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Bennardo, Manager at BEST WESTERN Danbury/Bethel, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you so much for the positive review. We truly appreciate it. . We hope that you spend more time with us on your next visit to our hotel.

Lovettsville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I really like this hotel. The rooms are refurbished and very comfortable. I slept better than I do at home. This time I was solo so opted for the king sized bed. Everything has been recently refurbished including the bath, furniture, carpet, etc. The staff is friendly and helpful. Don't base your decision on the outside, which is dated. The inside is what matters.

Conveniently located next to Target and right off I-84 at Exit 8. My room faced the front and I did not hear any highway noise at all. The deluxe rooms have a refrigerator and microwave and extra sink. My second stay and am still impressed with the comfort and value.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Bennardo, Manager at BEST WESTERN Danbury/Bethel, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
I want to thank you so much for the positive review. Your feedback is very important to me. We appreciate that you noticed the upgrades and the refurbishing of the hotel.

Please visit us again when you are in the area
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stopped in for two nights at this Best Western in Bethel CT. It wasn't first on my list so I was not sure what to expect. Our rooms were immaculate. We had an issue with the air in one of our rooms and the staff had it fixed immediately. They could not have been more friendly. The beds were very comfortable. We didn't eat the breakfast but the good news is that there is a great diner not even 1/2 a mile up the road where you can get the best breakfast for a great price. Why bother with a continental breakfast when that is so close by. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your positive feedback. When in the area again please visit us again!

Regional GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethel
Days Inn Bethel - Danbury
Hampton Inn Danbury
Hampton Inn Danbury
#3 of 15 in Danbury
Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84

Been to BEST WESTERN Danbury/Bethel? Share your experiences!