“More impressed two years later.”
Review of Stony Hill Diner

Stony Hill Diner
Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The diner name has changed from new colony 5 to Stony Hill Diner Please check my website as it is being updated as well. I also have a business name change certificate filed With the town of bethel ct which I can send you My cell is 2033131802 Thanks Chris Lypides
Punta Gorda, Florida
“More impressed two years later.”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We choose the coconut shrimp and it was outstanding. My wife raved about the green bean dish that was her side.

The salad was very fresh but the dressing was watered down.

The service was fast and efficent and the waitress was attentive.

Visited April 2014

USA
“Go Back in Time”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This was a great visit, our first of many. We were pleasantly surprised. Visiting this diner takes you back in time where all businesses were not run by the corporate giants.

I had a cheeseburger deluxe that came with cole slaw and a ton of fresh fries. My wife had a chicken wrap, and as picky as she is, she loved it. Other meals and dishes being served around us looked just as good. The booth to our right had a onion ring tree, that's right. Large fried onion rings hanging from a coat hanger type of devise.

Service was very good and the bathrooms were very clean. Nostalgic music was piped in. It was a nice evening all in all. We WILL be back.

• Visited March 2014
Woodruff, South Carolina
“I love their Breakfasts!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I get excited everytime I visit the Danbury/Bethel area. The staff treats you like a family member and the food is truly very good. I mainly go for the breakfast, but the lunch choices and food are good too. I would definitely recommend!

• Visited February 2014
Danbury, Connecticut
“Always Great!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife have visited on two occasions (I, on another), and have enjoyed a great breakfast and lunch. The food has been fresh, tasteful, and plentiful on these occasions.
The bathroom has been clean on my visits.
The staff has always been friendly and courteous...a reflection of the owners who are "the salt of the earth'!

• Visited January 2014
Saint John, NB
“Lots of comfort food!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Old style diner with home-style cooking and very large portions. We ate late after a long day of driving and only ordered soup but it was very good. All the meals being delivered to the tables around us looked delicious. Reasonable prices and a huge menu.

Visited November 2013

Been to Stony Hill Diner? Share your experiences!