“Huge Menu!! Great Food! Clean! Tasty!”
Review of Stony Hill Diner

Stony Hill Diner
Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The diner name has changed from new colony 5 to Stony Hill Diner Please check my website as it is being updated as well. I also have a business name change certificate filed With the town of bethel ct which I can send you My cell is 2033131802 Thanks Chris Lypides
“Huge Menu!! Great Food! Clean! Tasty!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Great diner!! The menu is huge! My family loves all the options. I can get prime rib, my wife can get a salad with grilled chicken, and my children love the pancakes and Mac & Cheese.
The soups are made fresh from scratch every day and are delicious!!
The Mediterranean platter of hummus, feta cheese, Greek olives, and toasted pita is amazing.

This place also has a FULL bar!

• Visited March 2013

“Best Diner in Connecticut!!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

New Colony Diner is the best diner in CT!!! Their sautées are incredible! I ordered the "Chicken Princess" and it was OUTRAGEOUS! Huuuuge portion of breaded, baked chicken stuffed with crabmeat served over pasta. It was enough food to feed an army and yet it tasted like it belonged at a fancy high-end restaurant.
Their bread is super fresh and baked on site!
I'd recommend this diner any day of the week!!

• Visited October 2012
Norfolk, Massachusetts
“Nothing Special...”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We ordered the lunch specials. They looked good at $5.25 for soup, half sandwich and a side. We ordered chicken noodle and a meatball escarole soup with two shrimp salad half sandwiches. We also had a macaroni and a potato salad. The soup was uneventful, the sandwiches runny and the macaroni and potato salads were tasteless. In other words, the special was nothing special. We got what we paid for.

• Visited January 2013
Sherman, Connecticut
“Old fdavorite”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

The new colony has been around for many years and has stayed consistantly good. Big menu and the prices are resonable. Waitstaff is very attentive and the food is in front of you before you know it.

• Visited December 2012
Herminie
“Not the best not the worst.”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Lots of food for the money, however, the food was just medicore. Might be worth a try once to see if you might like it.

Visited October 2012

Been to Stony Hill Diner? Share your experiences!