“an old-fashioned diner”

Stony Hill Diner
Ranked #2 of 73 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The diner name has changed from new colony 5 to Stony Hill Diner Please check my website as it is being updated as well. I also have a business name change certificate filed With the town of bethel ct which I can send you My cell is 2033131802 Thanks Chris Lypides
Reviewed May 31, 2012

If you have been to diners in the past, there is nothing to say except that Colony is everything you could want and expect. The quality of the food is both good and consistent

There are newer reviews for Stony Hill Diner

Reviewed May 7, 2012

This was OK--we got special "fish & chips"--salad was only lettuce with 3 ollive tomatoes--nothing else. Salad dressing very thin. Fish was typical shaped deep fried fish--dry fish inside and fries were steak fries very salty.
Many of the wait-staff were hard to understand and forgot my husband's iced tea.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

This diner offers a great selection of food. Lunch Soup & Sandwich special is a bargain on weekdays! Have eaten here numerous times over the last few years and have NEVER had a bad meal yet! i take my parents here when I'm in town.

2  Thank Tom M
Reviewed March 25, 2012

It was a very friendly and efficent place to eat. My wife had the fish and chips. The chips were good but the fish was undistinguishable. I had the stuffed shells which are hard to do wrong, nothing special in taste.

The salads were fresh and well prepared but featured lettuce. The bread served with the salad was below average and had been exposed to the air for to long.

The wait staff was outstanding. I suggest the nightly mini-meal specials to get a more reasonable size meal.

1  Thank Hobomonty
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Service was very good and food came quickly once we managed to pick something from the huge menu.
Food was well cooked and tasty but nothing really stood out. I'm giving New Colony Diner an average rating which might be a little harsh.
I didn't see anything to concern me so I'd visit again if in the area. again.

1  Thank Will_HInverness

Been to Stony Hill Diner? Share your experiences!