“Leave The Kids at Home”

Ranked #5 of 79 Restaurants in Bethel
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is our go to date night restaurant. The food is always amazing and changes with the season or to whatever is fresh from the farm. We love it here so much that we had a party in the private room that got RAVE reviews from all of my local and out of town friends from NY. It never disappoints. It's great having a restaurant right here in my hometown that rivals anyplace in NY!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We have heard such wonderful reviews of LA ZINGARA that we had to go..WOW! What a great find...Food and service were outstanding..Nothing but thumbs up for this incredible experience..

1  Thank 70Derek70
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were treated to dinner at La Zingara by our realtor last night. We are moving out of the area and we will dearly miss this restaurant.
We opted to eat in the main dining room as it was a bit too muggy for the upstairs outdoor area. My wife went with the wine special suggested by our waitress. She loved it. She ordered one of the evening's special salads and the Mussels appetizer as a meal. I ordered the Caesar salad with real anchovies and the Rigatoni ala Buttera. Our realtor went with a half order of the evening's special seafood pasta. All of us loved everything we were served. My wife loved the salad and the mussels were fist class, large Prince Edward Island - not a bad one in the very generous portion and a wonderful broth. I especially love the Rigatoni, at first thinking I would not be able to finish the large portion but I just could not stop eating it. Our realtor had nothing but raves for her dish. Also, their bread is great, a very good fresh assortment.
Even though it was a dreary Sunday night, the place was packed. The owners and staff are definitely doing it right. We highly recommend La Zingara and will definitely return whenever we are back in the area.

1  Thank Larry K
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Nestled in the heart of Bethel (P.T. barnums old stomping grounds) you will find an amazing place for food and drinks. Extensive wine list, Italian owned and operated, culinary inspired menu. What more can you ask for? There is a lot of love that went into this resturaunt and even more love in the menu and decor. The owner Lisa is such a pleasant person and you can tell she puts her heart into this place.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Our first trip to Bethel Ct. Found this comfortable restaurant on the internet and was pleasantly surprised. The food was fresh, seasonal, prepared with care, and delicious . The wait staff was attentive and helpful with suggestions. Would love to visit again.

Been to La Zingara? Share your experiences!