“Stay away!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stay away!!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Ordered pizza one night had it delivered, pizza came cold and stiff as a frisbee. Gavr it more try, the same thing. And they are 5 min away from me!!!! Stupidly gave it one more chance. Just got fried mozz and picked it up. Took it home, cold and terrible tasting. Not to mention the thimble of sauce they give you for 3 medium size pieces. I learned my lesson 3 times over. Better off going to beacon falls pizza.

1 Thank Chiefrocka203

New Haven
“Great pasta dishes but the pizza needs a little help.”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

We enjoyed a wonderful Gnocchi Bolognese however the pizza was a bit of a disappointment. The sauce was sweet and tasted like sugar had been added. The crust lacked flavor and needed salt and the cheese was definitely less expensive because it was burned in many spots but the crust was not well done. The texture was great and it could definitely be a much better pizza with a bit of help. Another downfall...gave us heart burn. =0( We will definitely go back and try some of the other pasta dishes.

• Visited February 2012
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Great Authentic Italian Food”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This restaurant is by far one of the best Italian restaurants I've been to ever, including Little Italy and Arthur Avenue. The Beach Falls location holds about 40 customers and it is perfect like that. The food is always cooked to perfection and tastes great even when you get takeout. The offer a small plate of bread, olives and this garlic cream sauce upon sitting down and usually break is not something I indulge in - but here, I could eat a loaf on my own with this garlic sauce stuff. It is awesome~

My family and friends come here for special occasions, birthdays, and regular weekend/weekday dinners. It is by far wonderful and I can talk enough about it. Recently I got their Rustica pasta which is sausage, pasta, white cannelloni beans, garlic and typically broccoli rabe - I switched it for spinach - out of this world.

They also have fun things like Mac and Cheese pizza! Please go here if your in the area. They also have a location in Woodbridge, CT and Ansonia, CT - Ansonia is the largest location and has a full bar you can sit at as well.

• Visited October 2011
Noank, Connecticut
“Best Italian Restaurant I Have Eaten In”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

The food is great and the service exceptional. The Bread served with the meals is made on premise and is delicious,you can even get one to go. The Italian specials are wonderful,
but if your in the mood, try the wraps at lunch. The Fallafa Divalo is particularly good and can be ordered from mild to very hot.It is a small place so be prepared to wait or make reservations.Don't forget a glass of wine, if desired, with your meal.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank shodan1
Seymour, Connecticut
“Moon unit to the original...”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We've been going to Antonio's for years - since it was originally on Rt 67 in Oxford. Then the move to Amity and now another location in Beacon Falls.

The location in Beacon Falls has a very similar menu to the original location in Amity. Being smaller, there are a few things missing from the menu. But, the food is just as good and it's much closer to our home. Wait staff is very friendly and professional. We usually go for the Calamari Misto (amazing), some salad and a glass of wine. Occasionally, we've gotten a pizza for takeout and have never been disappointed.

I was surprised not to see this restaurant listed on TripAdvisor, so I submitted it for addition.

• Visited May 2011