“Great Breakfast Loved by Locals & Tourists”
Review of Riverside Cafe

Riverside Cafe
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Wray
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Probably most tourists, like us, were there to watch the Greater Prairie Grouse display on a Lek (site where males dance to attract females). After this crack of dawn event (reservations required) our group repaired to the Riverside Café for a much needed breakfast. Of course, all the locals were happy to see yet another group of birders and were very friendly. Food was topnotch. Service fast and efficient. If I were in Wray again, I would definitely eat breakfast and lunch here.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Good food - both of us had beef burritos and they were authentic and scrumptious! Service was friendly, light-hearted and on point in a fun kind of way.. We enjoyed our stop here while driving across the country.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I've been eating here for years with my family it's always great food they add a specialty coffee and ice cream shoppe next door it's very good and fair priced the owners r always there making sure u have good experience they have lots of choices to eat and breakfast all day which is always gooooood keep it up !!!!!!!

2  Thank me sooo hungry f
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

We liked this place soo much last time we decided to try it out for lunch today! Got the cheeseburger and taco salad. Man they never dissapoint! Absolutely delish!!!! I think we found our new favorite place to go to!!!!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

My family has been coming here for years. We love this place! Food is excellent. Atmosphere is family friendly and very cozy. Staff is friendly. Would highly recommend this place. :-)

Been to Riverside Cafe? Share your experiences!