“Loved my food, husband said worst steak ever”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Tabeguache Steak House - CLOSED

Tabeguache Steak House
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Pawnee, Oklahoma
“Loved my food, husband said worst steak ever”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

We went here for a family dinner when my dad was visiting. I had their pasta with shrimp. It was AMAZING! However, my husband had a steak and baked potato and it was awful. His potato was burnt on the bottom and the steak had no flavor and was tough. The kids food was about average. Pretty much what you would find at any restaurant. Chicken strips, mac and cheese, etc. The atmosphere was great however, and the server was wonderful. I doubt I could ever get my husband to try it again, so I will have to get my pasta to go. :)

• Visited July 2012

Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth the price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

This steak house is the real deal, everything we ordered wa cooked exceptionally!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank meg1014
Colorado Spring
“Awesome steak!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

This was the best steak I've had in a long time! It was very tasty and perfectly prepared medium rare, the salad was very good as were the desserts. We will deffinately go back!

1 Thank C2Holm
St. Francisville
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

The staff of this place was wonderful and the atmosphere was peaceful. We visited during the fires and the service was not affected at all. The steak was the best one of our whole trip in Colorado.

Visited June 2012
Hercules, California
“A wonderful meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

With some trepidation reading reviews on line, I decided the bride's desire for a good steak trumped reviews by strangers and am I glad I did! We started off with a wonderful bruschetta with fresh mozzarella and tomatoes on freshly baked flatbread. She ordered the strawberry field salad and I had the house salad. Both were fresh and delish. Her ribeye was an excellent piece of meat perfectly cooked. I was in the mood for a burger, and the wagyu half pound burger sounded good. Was I wrong about that! This was ones of the best burgers I have ever had, and that's a lot of burgers! Service was friendly and attentive without being overly familiar or intrusive; in short, excellent. The freshly baked bread that was served with the salad was absolutely amazing. I could find nothing to criticize about this meal and wondered how others could have been so dissatisfied.

• Visited May 2012