“Go here if you have to have a donut”
Review of Donut Mill

Donut Mill
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Woodland Park
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The Donut Mill surprised me. My husband stopped by in the middle of the day because the mood struck. The donuts weren't half bad for that time of the day. The only thing I can add is that the two employees working could have had a smile and a little more perky. They are not the best donuts we've ever had but they weren't the worse either for a small town, considering as far as we knew was the only shop dedicated to donuts and ice cream in town, there maybe others, check it out.

The best to you,
HR

Reviewed September 21, 2013

The staff is friendly and the prices are really reasonable, but the food just isn't that good. Everything is just ok. The struesel has way too much glazy frosting on it, to the point of being soggy; the bismarck filling is so sweet you feel like your teeth will crack; the bear claws are dry and the biscuits and gravy are kind of blah. However, it is cheap and if you are craving a sugar fix they will hook you up.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

A great stop just for the biscuits and gravy, but follow that with any one of their doughnuts or pastries. Be sure and split it to relieve some of the guilt!

2  Thank Timothy P
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stopped at the Donut Mill in August 2013 based on the reviews here. I'm not sure if we hit it at the wrong time or what but when we went in, we were the only customers and there were only 4 variety of donuts that looked like they had been sitting in the display case all day. Of the 4 variety of donuts, here were about 7 - 10 of each so about 40 total.

Maybe my expectations were too high based on the reviews here but I expected to have a large assortment of donuts to choose from. My son who wanted a basic sprinkle donut....no can do.

They had a large glazed donut (it was really large), regular size chocolate donut, regular size what looked to be a cake donut with vanilla icing and a "McDonalds" apple pie with caramel on it.

For being the Donut Mill, I expected donuts.

Will no return.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The Donut Mill is another one of those Woodland Park gems that must be visited when passing through.