Eagle Fire Lodge & Cabins
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak(Manitou Springs)
  • Breakfast included
Pikes Peak Inn(Manitou Springs)
Eagle Motel(Manitou Springs)
View Hotel
Super 8 Manitou Springs(Manitou Springs)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswafflesmiddle of townbreakfast burritofull size refrigeratornice areapull out couchstaff was very friendlysmall kitchenthe south platte riverplace to stayhot tubeach morningthe breakfast areapotatoespikes peakeaglesmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Eagle Fire Lodge. We came away feeling like Judy was a friend rather than an employee of the hotel. She did a fantastic job of making us feel welcome. The room was very nice and appeared clean until we begin to step on pieces of dog food. We're dog lovers (but didn't have our dog on this trip) so we didn't think a lot about it. However, some guests might not appreciate dog food on the floor and this is the only reason we gave the hotel an average rating. A better job of sweeping and this would be a great place to stay. This is our first stay at Eagle Fire because we usually stay at Country Inn. However, we will come back to Eagle Fire because I know the intentions of the staff are good!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank garymehl345
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I crashed here with my family in one of the 4 cabins adjacent to the Lodge for 2 nights. They're identical mini-cabins that sit side-by-side. It was just fine-- cozy and quaint. No frills, really. But it made for a decent home-base to come home to as we explored Pike's Peak and the surrounding area. We arrived very late and they had left the key for us. We also checked out very early the next morning, and I had to call the management to see where to leave the key. It was clean and quiet. Bed and pull-out sofa were comfortable. Kitchen-ette was great for our dining-in.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2012

First I must thank the owner and its staff for such a nice (comfortable) place to stay. My stay was unexpected and the owner/manager was super helpful and friendly...She got a room for me early in the afternoon and I was able to get some needed rest following some intense mountain biking back at elevation.

I found the room super nice - not like a typical hotel room. The bed was clean and comfy - with high quality sheets...I thought I was in a B&B (as there was even some nice simple breakfast items available then next morning).

I guess what I would tell anyone looking for a place that is not a big chain hotel is this...This place is excellent. Thank you again. - B.S., Estes Park, Colorado (via Mazatlan, Mexico)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank StillBart
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Eagle Fire Lodge was awesome! We were fortunate enough to stay at the brand new suite. We were in Colorado for a wedding and the house we were suppose to stay at was overflowing with people. We decided to book a room. Eagle Fire came highly recommended by locals and now comes highly recommended by folks from Ohio. We had a suite and two of our children and their family's booked a suite also. All of us were immensely pleased! Highly recommend! Staff was very friendly and accommodating also.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The room was clean but had a very strong chemical smell, meant to mask something else, I'm sure. The hot tub is not something I would get into. Dogs were allowed to stay with you in the room but not go near the hot tub platform or into the hotel lobby. The menus in the lobby are outdated. The bed seemed comfortable enough. The area is incredibly beautiful and we had dinner at Buster O'Brien's. Delicious!

Room Tip: Ask for room Queen 110.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family