“A Tourist Favorite”

Woodland Park, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Tourist Favorite”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

If you are into portion control, you might want to go someplace else. This place could use some redecorating.

Visited July 2012

Placitas, New Mexico
“Packed by Locals”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This should tell you how great this place is. Waitress says hello to people like "hey mike coffee & the usual" "Betty did you leave the old man at home".
Now to the food. Best biscuits and gravy I have had since my Gradmother died. My wife ordered pancakes and when they arrived they covered the whole plate. More than she could eat. Coffee is great, but you will not get any lattes. Have eaten there five times when I have been traveling through. You will love this place if you like the small time breakfast places.

Visited December 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“My favorite!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This place is my favorite place to eat! I love the food and love the gals that work there. When I lived in Woodland Park I ate here often, now I don't live up there anymore so I have to make a special trip up, but its always worth it.

Visited November 2012
US
“Great place”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent food, and lots of it. You will not leave hungry. Service is good, but can be a little harried when the place is crowded. Very nice people.

• Visited January 2013
Albany, New York
“Best breakfast ever”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great breakfast; price, ambiance, huge portions. Funky place with hundreds of stuffed bears all over. We loved it!

Visited January 2013