“Who charges for additional tortillas when you order fajitas?!!”

Casa Grande Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 48 Restaurants in Woodland Park
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This restaurant is not what it used to be (old location). We have always went out of our way to eat here while on vacation to Colorado. It's oblivious by their pricing they are paying for a new building . . . never again, goodbye Casa Grande

3  Thank LatteChic
There are newer reviews for Casa Grande Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food was awful. Food was bland and over priced. So bummed as we were looking forward to Mexican food.

3  Thank Patricia F
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I ordered a very similar meal here as I had enjoyed at the Fiesta Mexicana Family Restaurant. Not only was the service iffy but the food was bland and overpriced for the quality. I do not recommend this restaurant.

3  Thank N V
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I found Casa Grande while in Woodland Park on a 3 day work trip. I stopped in for dinner to place an order to go back to my hotel. The building is nice, traditional Mexican decor blended with a cabin type feel. About 4 staff members greeted me when I entered; they were really nice and attentive! I asked their suggestions and placed an order for the Tacos d Alambre. ($12.82 with tax)
It was a nice day, so decided to wait on the porch outside for my order. It was then I realized the beautiful view of Pike's Peak in the distance. I thought about telling them to change my order for eat-in on the outdoor porch, but the order was ready very quickly! (I'd recommend the outdoor seating with the view :)
Service was fast and super friendly. Once at the hotel with my food, I found chips and salsa along with my order (most Mexican restaurants in my experience do not provide those with take out.) The Alambre was great!! The only thing that kept me from rating the food as "Excellent" was the rice...it was just average.

I would recommend Casa Grande. It is just off off the highway as you come through town.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

It won't set the world on fire but the service is great, the food is good, the price is right and the place is as clean as you want a restaurant to be. Compared to the other 2 places in town, it's the best. Compared to the great mexican food in a large city - it's like chi-chi's.