“Made me a sushi lover!”
Review of Fusion Japan

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fusion Japan
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Woodland Park
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I admit it took too many years before I tried sushi. Fusion Japan is our favorite place to eat in Woodland Park and it is almost always busy. Which should tell anyone who is not from here that this is a pretty good place. They have regular chinese food if you aren't into sushi and its all good. My wife and I were one of the first guests when they opened and they treat us like family. The servers all seem to work all the tables which is a bit confusing but they are all friendly and if you need something it usually doesn't take long to get it. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Don't let the surroundings fool you. This was amazing fdood. Fabulous food. And very enjoyable experience. We are not sushi experts, but we did see lots of people enjoying sushi. Our green curry chicken was one of the best meals we have ever had.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The restaurant is located in the strip shopping center next to the City Market Grocery and is worth finding. The staff is always friendly and provides excellent service, even when the restaurant is busy.
We’ve eaten at Fusion numerous times now and always find the sushi to be excellent with some playful and creative presentations. The quality and freshness of their fish matches anything we’ve found in Colorado Springs.
As the name implies they do Asian fusion and their Thai curries are really hard to pass up also. The prices are very reasonable and the portions usually guarantee something to take home.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I love this restaurant! The sushi is always fresh and delicious and the other dishes are flavorful and savory. I highly recommend you give it a try.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

finally a decent japanese/thai/chinese restaurant in woodland park! I love that the vegetables are so fresh. staff is attentive and friendly and they want to please you. Their hot tea was delicious, stronger and more flavorful than usual for asian restaurants and we liked it. obviously they don't skimp on the tea bags to offer you weak tea.
We had the coconut chicken and the spicy thai chicken - both were very good. I had so much fresh broccoli - it was wonderful. The broccoli was steamed and so flavorful - not dripping in a sweet sauce.