“Surprisingly good Japanese” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Colorado
“Surprisingly good Japanese”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Sushi in WP seemed a little iffy but this place has done it right. Everything is fresh, well-made and the sushi flavors really come together well. The entrees are good too, with the Panang Curry being a favorite, just the right amount of heat. This is Asian food with real freshness, not just a bunch of deep fried crap covered in sweet and sour. If you are looking for Americanized asian food, there are other places you will like more, but if you appreciate balanced and more authentic flavors, Fusion Japan has several options ranging from Japanese to Vietnamese to Thai. The portions are generous and priced right, and the service is great. The servers talk a little quickly and I can see how some feel rushed, but they also bring your food out with lightning speed and don't care if you sit there all night eating it. My daughter loves the udon noodles but makes a HUGE mess in her high chair, and they just laugh it off which is really welcoming when trying to dine with a toddler. My favorite place in WP.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank COtoAK

Waikoloa, Hawaii
“Stay away from the Pho noodle soup”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Well let me start with a sigh, My husband have been to the resturant twice and was very impressed with qualify of food, fast service and the fair prices, maybe more than fair prices however, take that with a grain of salt because we from Hawaii. My husband and I visited the resturant the third time on his insistence based on the the second go around being so good. So I said hey, okay let's drop in for an early lunch.

We both love Asian food and at the same time are BIG on Pho soup noodle bowls and this place boast of all around asian. the third go around, we both decided to take the Pho noodle plunge thinking it was at least completive. and I mean a chance because we are pretty sure of all the restaurants in the area we have have found the one that serves the best Pho soup noodle bowl. I wouldn't say it's a hole in the wall, I would say its small and that could be good to maintain quality. To make it short. They had no lunch size Pho soup noodle bowl, I was okay with that but my guy was not. We settled that one of us would order it despite the over priced bowl for the comparison and driving distance to our fav Pho resturant. I was the fall guy and what a fall! The noodles were soaked in oily beef broth, Chewy noodles, not near enough spices, and those of you whom love Pho know what I'm talking about. I asked for extra bean sprouts? Got less than quarter cup. It was obvious that this resturant was not strong on all ethnic food, what place could be. It tasted like it was googled and thrown together. It was good the first couple of times just know that you might be playing Russian roulette. Other than I would have given them the highest star.

The truth is out there,

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Sushi place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Better than most Sushi places in the springs. Fun, energetic staff. Always the same people there so they get to know you while you visit a lot. Make stuff off the menu for special treats. Have not eaten off the "regular" menu yet but the meals look fantastic with huge servings. Always people there, never dead lunch or dinner so Sushi product is fresh.With fushion, Carmen's, Swiss Chalet and selections of Mexican restaurants, you can get a great meal in Woodland Park.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank rvcamper2013
Colorado
“Hidden Gem...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I've heard good things, and honestly, was thinking...sushi in Woodland Park...whatever, right. I've stopped in a few times and have been impressed even more upon every visit. Excellent food and great service in an unusual spot has made this a regular stop if I'm feeling a bit hungry when passing through WP. Check it out, you won't be sorry...

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Shawnjaa
Colleyville, Texas
“Really Good food, Service and Food Presentation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Really like this place. Ate here last year twice on a stay in Woodland Park and going to do it again this year. Tried the Thai, Chinese, Tempora and Sushi and all was wonderful. We are a group of 12 and every one agrees on of the best restaurants in the area, if you enjoy Aisian food. Service is very good, even with our big group and food presentation is lovely. Looking forward to dinner there again tonight!

• Visited August 2013