“Sushi in the mtns1”
Review of Fusion Japan

Fusion Japan
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have been geral months now and never a bad meal, I have been going to the restaurant for several months and never a bad meal ! Great Sushi,and all things Japaneese. Staff realy great and will do anything to please you , just tell themm. Moderately priced.

1  Thank dlackmond

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I can't say enough; the menu is diverse (thai, vietnamese, japanese, etc) and everytime I go I try something different and it's always delicious.

1  Thank GMFer
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I love the sashimi. Especially salmon, the sushi chef is very attentive with fish preparation daily. On occasion the restaurant can be under staffed, but that is only on full house nights where there has been lines at the door to get seated, which says a lot! The waitresses seem to do very well with pleasing the customers overall. Most of them dont speak the english 100% BUT THEY DO UNDERSTAND YOU lol. They still do well given those circumstances of communication.
The chefs are great too, panang curry is yummy among the Pad Thai, drunken noodle, tempura, honey chicken, volcano shrimp, and more. I go there a lot if you can't tell lol! It's very good, but don't expect fine dining. It's pretty casual atmosphere and people with delicious food. It's crazy that woodland park even has a place with REAL Asian food. I hope they never go out of business like that other place 10 or so years ago

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The sushi is fresh made at the sushi bar, and tastes excellent. The soy based sauce they serve with it is watered down, but full strength and low sodium soy sauce is available. The hibachi soup is much better than the fusion soup. Don't worry if you don't like sushi, the shrimp tempura is to die for. The non-sushi entrees do come with soup and salad. The service is kind, polite and attentive.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I eat here at least every 2 weeks! The sushi is good, as is the thai curry and everything else my husband and I have had. The calamari, potstickes, dim sum, rock shrimp, and soups are all very good. The winter maki roll is one of my favorite. The vietnamese noodle bowl is my least favorite so far, it lacks alot of the herbs and veggies that other restaurants have. The service is excellent, everyone is very friendly.