Review Highlights
Way fun

We had an excellent time with Chris and Shane. They are both great communicators, great... read more

Reviewed October 4, 2021
redjillo
New York City, New York
Amazing Zip Line Adventure!

My husband and I had a blast on this Zip Adventure! Austin and Jimmy were wonderful guides. They... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2021
jencooney615
Dallas, Texas

All reviews cliff jump eagle ranch free fall amazing experience great adventure super fun bucket list an absolute blast these guys kannon cannon canyon vail safety tandem plunge eli
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2020

We had an absolute blast! The tour guides were so professional and so personable and made the entire experience enjoyable. As a first time zip liner I had no idea what to expect but I think I just found a new favorite vacation activity. The views were so great and the build up of lines from beginner to advanced was appreciated to make me feel comfortable. Would do it again in a minute.

Reviewed August 6, 2020 via mobile

Hands down the best ziplining experience we have had. We liked it so much we came back a year later and did it again! Very professional and efficient! We loved every minute! Guides were great again! Last year Jim and Canon and this year Jim and Eli!

Reviewed August 5, 2020

Had an absolute blast! 10 of us went ages 6 to 69 and everyone had the best time! Guides were great and funny, would do this again in a heart beat!

1  Thank 327LindaB327
Reviewed August 4, 2020

I have to admit that I didn't expect to spend $850 for a family of four for a zip lining experience. Between the base cost, tips for the guides and pictures to commemorate the experience that is what it added up to.

Having said that it was an overall good experience and everyone had a great time. The guides were very helpful and very nice. The water and snacks were a nice touch.
We felt completely safe and secure throughout the entire afternoon experience.

The only really disappointing thing was the pictures didn't include the free-fall/cliff jump. I was really looking forward to seeing the facial expressions of my grandchildren. As we were leaving the Ranch I asked the kids if they enjoyed the white water rafting or zip-lining more. They both echoed loudly and in unison ZIP-LINING! So all things considered it was money well spent.

Reviewed July 31, 2020

My favorite part was the 60 foot DROP!!! The guides and facility were wonderful and helpful, great experience, would do it again!

Date of experience: July 2020