Review Highlights
Way fun

We had an excellent time with Chris and Shane. They are both great communicators, great... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
redjillo
New York City, New York
Amazing Zip Line Adventure!

My husband and I had a blast on this Zip Adventure! Austin and Jimmy were wonderful guides. They... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2021
jencooney615
Dallas, Texas

All reviews eagle ranch cliff jump free fall amazing experience great adventure favorite activity super fun bucket list an absolute blast kannon canyon cannon vail safety tandem eli plunge
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2020

I have to admit that I didn't expect to spend $850 for a family of four for a zip lining experience. Between the base cost, tips for the guides and pictures to commemorate the experience that is what it added up to.

Having said that it was an overall good experience and everyone had a great time. The guides were very helpful and very nice. The water and snacks were a nice touch.
We felt completely safe and secure throughout the entire afternoon experience.

The only really disappointing thing was the pictures didn't include the free-fall/cliff jump. I was really looking forward to seeing the facial expressions of my grandchildren. As we were leaving the Ranch I asked the kids if they enjoyed the white water rafting or zip-lining more. They both echoed loudly and in unison ZIP-LINING! So all things considered it was money well spent.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed July 31, 2020

My favorite part was the 60 foot DROP!!! The guides and facility were wonderful and helpful, great experience, would do it again!

Reviewed July 30, 2020

We just got back from a trip to Vail where we did 3 big excursions for our family of 5- ziplining, horseback riding, and rafting- all booked with different companies. Of the 3 activities, this was the only one that exceeded expectations.

I ziplined once in Steamboat and the course was fun, but this course in Vail was awesome! 6 zips plus the optional Canyon Plunge. Before we set out we all said no way to the plunge, but once we got there, we knew it couldn’t be missed. What a rush!! Don’t skip it!

The kids in our family (9,7, 3) had differing levels of fear and the guides helped everyone to feel safe and ready to conquer their fears!

Our guides, Canon and Joel, were outstanding. They even took our 3 year old down the zips with them on 2 rides so that my husband and I could enjoy the zipline without a kid attracted to us. That is how much we trusted them! They carried our 3 year old on the climbs from zip to zip. They offered to take a few shots of our family at the end of the course, which meant a lot to this mom that over documents trips with photos and hates imposing on people to take the photo. It ended up being my fave photo of the day

We felt very hosted by Zip Adventures of Vail. 10/10 would recommend. Would rebook in a heartbeat.

Reviewed July 29, 2020

This was the best zip line adventure my family has been on! Extremely well run, they provide drinks and snacks along the way, and go at a great pace. The guides stepped us through each run and made everyone (including my 9 year old) feel very comfortable! We would definitely recommend!

Reviewed July 29, 2020

The zip line tour is something everyone should experience, the views were amazing the course is a one of a kind. The Tours guides are fantastic, so friendly and professional made us feel safe and secure the whole time . No matter what your age you can have this amazing experience our group ranged from 72 years old to 6 years old.