Review Highlights
Way fun

We had an excellent time with Chris and Shane. They are both great communicators, great... read more

Reviewed October 4, 2021
redjillo
New York City, New York
Amazing Zip Line Adventure!

My husband and I had a blast on this Zip Adventure! Austin and Jimmy were wonderful guides. They... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2021
jencooney615
Dallas, Texas

All reviews cliff jump eagle ranch free fall amazing experience great adventure super fun bucket list an absolute blast these guys kannon cannon canyon vail safety tandem plunge eli
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2020

My favorite part was the 60 foot DROP!!! The guides and facility were wonderful and helpful, great experience, would do it again!

Reviewed July 30, 2020

We just got back from a trip to Vail where we did 3 big excursions for our family of 5- ziplining, horseback riding, and rafting- all booked with different companies. Of the 3 activities, this was the only one that exceeded expectations.

I ziplined once in Steamboat and the course was fun, but this course in Vail was awesome! 6 zips plus the optional Canyon Plunge. Before we set out we all said no way to the plunge, but once we got there, we knew it couldn’t be missed. What a rush!! Don’t skip it!

The kids in our family (9,7, 3) had differing levels of fear and the guides helped everyone to feel safe and ready to conquer their fears!

Our guides, Canon and Joel, were outstanding. They even took our 3 year old down the zips with them on 2 rides so that my husband and I could enjoy the zipline without a kid attracted to us. That is how much we trusted them! They carried our 3 year old on the climbs from zip to zip. They offered to take a few shots of our family at the end of the course, which meant a lot to this mom that over documents trips with photos and hates imposing on people to take the photo. It ended up being my fave photo of the day

We felt very hosted by Zip Adventures of Vail. 10/10 would recommend. Would rebook in a heartbeat.

Reviewed July 29, 2020

This was the best zip line adventure my family has been on! Extremely well run, they provide drinks and snacks along the way, and go at a great pace. The guides stepped us through each run and made everyone (including my 9 year old) feel very comfortable! We would definitely recommend!

Reviewed July 29, 2020

The zip line tour is something everyone should experience, the views were amazing the course is a one of a kind. The Tours guides are fantastic, so friendly and professional made us feel safe and secure the whole time . No matter what your age you can have this amazing experience our group ranged from 72 years old to 6 years old.

Reviewed July 28, 2020

This tour is more than just a ride on the ZipLine. It is an experience from the time you walk in the door until the time your gear is removed. The ride from the 4 Eagle Ranch to the course is a blast on the Pinzgauer Truck. The safety of all the equipment and the Guides Eli and Jimmy are so professional , educated on procedures and above all fun.....
If you are in the Vail area you owe it to yourself and your family to experience this fun experience.
Definite Bucket list check off.