Review Highlights
Way fun

We had an excellent time with Chris and Shane. They are both great communicators, great... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
redjillo
New York City, New York
Amazing Zip Line Adventure!

My husband and I had a blast on this Zip Adventure! Austin and Jimmy were wonderful guides. They... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2021
jencooney615
Dallas, Texas

All reviews eagle ranch cliff jump free fall amazing experience great adventure favorite activity super fun bucket list an absolute blast kannon canyon cannon vail safety tandem eli plunge
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2020

This tour is more than just a ride on the ZipLine. It is an experience from the time you walk in the door until the time your gear is removed. The ride from the 4 Eagle Ranch to the course is a blast on the Pinzgauer Truck. The safety of all the equipment and the Guides Eli and Jimmy are so professional , educated on procedures and above all fun.....
If you are in the Vail area you owe it to yourself and your family to experience this fun experience.
Definite Bucket list check off.

Reviewed July 28, 2020 via mobile

Our family of 4 had the time of our lives on this zip line tour! The tour guides were so kind and patient with our kids (11 & 12). They provide snacks and water at various points on the tour. Out of all of the activities we did in the Vail area, the zip line tour was the favorite activity for each family member. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 27, 2020 via mobile

This zip line adventure was awesome, awesome, AWESOME! The course is so well done and beautiful. The views are truly breathtaking, and each zip line is just the right length. We had a group of 5 between the ages of 12 and 64 and we all had a blast. Personally, I was terrified, but they made me feel incredibly comfortable. Cannon and Shane took such great care of us, and they were highly entertaining. This was definitely an unforgettable family experience. I highly recommend Zip Adventures of Vail.

Reviewed July 27, 2020 via mobile

This was my fourth time Zip lining and by far the best experience!! Jimmy and Cannon were very thorough and funny all through our adventure- the scenery was spectacular and i would repeat this trip in a heartbeat- thanks everyone !

Reviewed July 27, 2020

My son & I have been trying to do Zip adventures whenever we go on Vacation. This Course was so much fun. What a blast! Our guides, Jimmy and Kannon were awesome. The Course was laid out really well. We both really enjoyed the longer Zips. I was somewhat adventurous and did the station where you can step off backwards and drop straight down. That made the course even more memorable.

We would recommend Zip Adventures of Vail to anyone visiting the area.

Date of experience: August 2019