Review Highlights
Amazing Experience!!!

Absolutely amazing!! Jimmy & Cannon were incredible! Took such care for safety and also mixed the... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2020
nancy K
Dallas, Texas
via mobile
Best Experience EVER

AHHHmazing experience!! From Florida visiting for the first time. The whole tour was awesome. The... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2020
MKayTate87
via mobile

All reviews eagle ranch cliff jump free fall amazing experience great adventure favorite activity super fun bucket list an absolute blast kannon canyon cannon vail safety tandem eli plunge
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2019

A quick trip up I70 to 131 brought us to Zip Adventures. We pulled into 4 Eagle Ranch a few minutes ahead of time and I'm glad we did. After checking in we headed over to Vines At Vail for some wine tasting (liquid courage) before the zip lining.

The zip lining brought us across a gorge 6 times with each line being a little longer and a little faster. It's a smart set up so you can gain confidence with each zip across the gorge. The team that guided us was well trained, experienced and explained how to handle ourselves before each zip line.

There is a fair amount of hiking between each zip line but I was able to handle it even though I consider myself out of shape. Overall a very fun and worthwhile Zip Adventure.

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Took our 8 year old grandson on his first zip line experience. 6 lines plus an optional jump. Guides were very knowledgeable and friendly. The experience is perfect for first timers and children. Go early and enjoy the sights of 4 Eagle Ranch. Worthwhile.

Reviewed August 15, 2019

We were so impressed with this activity. Our guides were entertaining and fun. We were in a small group of 3 families which was great. The staff was very professional and the equipment seemed new and very safe. It was SO fun. My husband who is scared of heights even felt safe enough to flip upside down on one of the zips. We also did the cliff jump which wasn't a scary as we had thought but still a fun adventure. We highly recommend Zip Adventures and can't wait to do it again.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019

Kannon and Eli were great guides. Our family was all smiles the entire time. Highly recommend. We had six different zip lines including the plunge. Our kids were 9 & 7 at the time with no fear.

Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

This place was amazing and the staff was great and made the adventure Cj and Matt are awesome there was many laughs and it made my 8 year old daughter who is a big scaredy-cat do the zip lines by herself and loved every minute of it! I would very much go back again!
V/r