Review Highlights
Amazing Experience!!!

Absolutely amazing!! Jimmy & Cannon were incredible! Took such care for safety and also mixed the... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2020
nancy K
Dallas, Texas
via mobile
Best Experience EVER

AHHHmazing experience!! From Florida visiting for the first time. The whole tour was awesome. The... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2020
MKayTate87
via mobile

All reviews eagle ranch cliff jump free fall amazing experience great adventure favorite activity super fun bucket list an absolute blast kannon canyon cannon vail safety tandem eli plunge
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2019

Kannon and Eli were great guides. Our family was all smiles the entire time. Highly recommend. We had six different zip lines including the plunge. Our kids were 9 & 7 at the time with no fear.

Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

This place was amazing and the staff was great and made the adventure Cj and Matt are awesome there was many laughs and it made my 8 year old daughter who is a big scaredy-cat do the zip lines by herself and loved every minute of it! I would very much go back again!
V/r
Cindi

Reviewed August 7, 2019

My son (12 years old) and I decided to zip line after looking online for something fun to do and Zip Adventures did NOT disappoint.

Of course I was a bit nervous at the beginning but our guides Kannon and Jimmy put my fears at ease. They were very thorough in their explanation of the harness and safety equipment (they supplied everything, even the helmets). After their tutorial, I was ready to go.

Kannon and Jimmy were AMAZING! They took us out a few miles to the canyons where the zip lines were located. Once there, they took turns going on the zip lines first and then us. These two were incredibly knowledgeable, personable, and fun.

There is even a cliff jump about 3/4 of the way through. You jump off a 'cliff' while connected to a rock climbing wall pulley system. There were also snacks and water throughout the adventure.

I cannot say enough about these gentlemen and the fun that we had. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for an adventure. I have a six year old daughter that I would have taken along gladly had she not already signed up for a biking adventure.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Woulderful staff aand awesome setting. Families will have such a great time. No on beats Zip Adventures!

Reviewed August 5, 2019

At ages 78 and 75, we wanted to do something special to celebrate our 57th wedding anniversary.
We did so by going to Zip Adventures of Vail.
Eli, Adam, Matt, the photographer and the lady at the desk told us that they took care of everything, and they did.
Highly recommend.