Review Highlights
Amazing Experience!!!

Absolutely amazing!! Jimmy & Cannon were incredible! Took such care for safety and also mixed the... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2020
nancy K
Dallas, Texas
via mobile
Best Experience EVER

AHHHmazing experience!! From Florida visiting for the first time. The whole tour was awesome. The... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2020
MKayTate87
via mobile

All reviews eagle ranch cliff jump free fall amazing experience great adventure favorite activity super fun bucket list an absolute blast kannon canyon cannon vail safety tandem eli plunge
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2019

We've been on zip adventures with this company in past years and they never disappoint. The guides are always friendly, fun and exceptionally well prepared. This trip we had Eli and Jimmy as our guides and they were terrific. I brought my 12 year old granddaughter and two of her friends. Eli and Jimmy helped them through any fear they had and made it an amazing memory for all. The views can't be beat and it's a super afternoon of fun. Safely is of utmost importance to this company and we highly recommend them

Reviewed August 4, 2019

Our family of 5 (3 kids 14, 17 & 19) loved this zipline experience! We are not big zipliners and my husband is afraid of heights, but our guides Kannon and Jimmy were absolutely wonderful and explained all safety measures, how to do everything, and they were there every step of the way to hook and unhook us. We just had fun! I was a nervous mom, but our guides helped calm me and made it super enjoyable. I would definitely do it again! The canyon is beautiful, especially in the evening, and I would recommend this experience to anyone.

Reviewed August 3, 2019

This was by far the best zip lining experience ever. Our guides, Adam and Eli made the trip even better. Very knowledgeable and made everyone feel safe. Very funny and patient with those of us who were quite nervous zipping over a thousand foot canyon! And I would recommend doing to cliff jump. It seems very scary and intimidating at first, but you will regret if you don't. I will recommend this company and these guides to everyone I know who visits the area!!!!

Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

Matt and Kannon rocked! We were a group of 8 (4 adults and 4 kids ages 9-13). The staff was very professional and helped to calm the nerves of some of us (me!) We felt safe the entire time. The location was close to Vail... easy to get to, with beautiful surroundings. A great time had by all!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

This was our firt time ziplining! Let me say....we were all nervous. Our boys are 9 and 11 and they were ready to bail. When we arrived at Zip Adventures the staff was immediately reassuring and more confident in our abilities than we were! Jimmy and Eli were our guides and they were great! They were very reassuring throughout the whole process....from fitting our harnesses to the last jump off. The course is nice because it starts you off gradually with a couple of smaller runs before you graduate to the big runs. The first couple of runs the smaller kids can ride with an adult but once you get to the bigger runs they have to go on their own for safety but we were always reassured that if they needed to they could go with one of the guides. The cliff jump is definitely worth it if you can take that first step! The whole thing was done in about 1.5 hours and we were all ready to go again!

Date of experience: August 2019