Review Highlights
Wonderful Experence.

We drove in from Steamboat Springs because Zip Adventures is great. The personnel are funny and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
TeresaL2375
Top Rate Zip Lines & Service

The location is well-appointed. We've done the zip line twice and the horseback riding. Guides are... read more

Reviewed yesterday
givmommy
Houston, Texas

All reviews eagle ranch safe equipment trust fall amazing experience cliff jump free fall great adventure super fun fear of heights summer vacation adrenaline rush an adventure first timers bucket list a lot of fun breathtaking views these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Greatest experience! EPIC! First time ZL-Chris and Cory are a great team and felt perfectly safe, had so much fun! The ‘spa’ experience of ZL!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank mbachhuber
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

My wife, son, my son’s friend, and I really enjoyed our zip line adventure with Brody and Chris. They made sure we felt safe and had fun. My son and his friend, both 16, really enjoyed themselves — and that says a lot, trust me. They even tried going upside down a few times (I wasn’t as brave). I would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting the area.

2  Thank TheScalises
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Each zip line was better and better and the guides couldn’t have been nicer! We loved everything especially the bonus cliff dive!

1  Thank GlobeTrotting659725
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Took my 16 year old there and loved it. The terrain is very scenic, the equipment is high quality, the guides are very engaged and the zip lines are fast!

Its close to Vail so its not a long drive. The place is well organized so you feel confident going with them. The 6 zip lines take about 1.5 hrs or so to do. They are each a bit different so you don't get bored. The place is full service so the stop you and make sure you are properly clipped in.

There is also a 65' jump, which I high recommend. Do it as a trust fall, its much better!

The other tip I would give is to try hanging upside down, it makes zip lining even more interesting.

You aren't going to grab a pine cone, so don't waste that run trying to get one (you get a free shirt if you grab one), just do the tandem and enjoy!

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed August 21, 2018

My boyfriend and I are both scared of heights, but our guides made us feel safe and comfortable the whole time. They were both knowledgeable and entertaining, and made the experience even better for us. You can walk onto the zipline which made me feel safer and able to get used to the feeling first. Much better than just going off platforms like some ziplines have. The views were beautiful and I would definitely do this again if I am ever back in Beaver Creek.

1  Thank Suzanneabby