Review Highlights
Amazing Experience!!!

Absolutely amazing!! Jimmy & Cannon were incredible! Took such care for safety and also mixed the... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2020
nancy K
Dallas, Texas
via mobile
Best Experience EVER

AHHHmazing experience!! From Florida visiting for the first time. The whole tour was awesome. The... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2020
MKayTate87
via mobile

All reviews eagle ranch cliff jump free fall amazing experience afraid of heights great adventure favorite activity summer vacation super fun bucket list an adventure first timers an absolute blast beautiful scenery kannon canyon cannon
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Each zip line was better and better and the guides couldn’t have been nicer! We loved everything especially the bonus cliff dive!

1  Thank GlobeTrotting659725
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Took my 16 year old there and loved it. The terrain is very scenic, the equipment is high quality, the guides are very engaged and the zip lines are fast!

Its close to Vail so its not a long drive. The place is well organized so you feel confident going with them. The 6 zip lines take about 1.5 hrs or so to do. They are each a bit different so you don't get bored. The place is full service so the stop you and make sure you are properly clipped in.

There is also a 65' jump, which I high recommend. Do it as a trust fall, its much better!

The other tip I would give is to try hanging upside down, it makes zip lining even more interesting.

You aren't going to grab a pine cone, so don't waste that run trying to get one (you get a free shirt if you grab one), just do the tandem and enjoy!

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed August 21, 2018

My boyfriend and I are both scared of heights, but our guides made us feel safe and comfortable the whole time. They were both knowledgeable and entertaining, and made the experience even better for us. You can walk onto the zipline which made me feel safer and able to get used to the feeling first. Much better than just going off platforms like some ziplines have. The views were beautiful and I would definitely do this again if I am ever back in Beaver Creek.

1  Thank Suzanneabby
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I had the best time zip lining at Zip Adventures of Vail. It was something I’ve always wanted to try and I’m glad I had the experience at a top notch place. All the staff especially the guides were fun, knowledgeable and safety was a priority. Cannon and Chris were amazing. They were funny, charismatic and great to be around. I highly recommend this place. Thank you Zip Adventures!! This was definitely the highlight of my summer.

1  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I booked our very first zip lining trip here. Due to the rain we wound up being the only 2 who showed up to go out for the 10am. That worked out well because we got to go at our own pace and get more one on one with the guides. Thankfully the skies cleared when we got out on the course and the canyon was just beautiful. We had the infamous Nick/Cannon duo and they were amazing. Funny, knowledgeable, encouraging and just knew how to have a great time. I have a mild fear of heights so I was honestly pretty nervous getting out there but they made us feel so comfortable and help build your confidence and encourage you to push your comfort zone. We wound up going upside down and doing the free fall jump which I didn’t think I’d be able to do going into it. We had a blast and made memories for a lifetime. Shoutout to Ashley and Matt as well for being so hospitable and accommodating.

1  Thank lisamcd5414