Review Highlights
Great time has by all!

Best zip lining course I’ve found in Colorado so far! Amazing views of the canyon and the only time... read more

Reviewed today
smbbbpt
via mobile
Awesome Family Fun!

What an awesome, fun adventure for the entire family! This was our first time zip lining... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
chriseZ805NN

All reviews cliff jump free fall awesome experience super fun adrenaline rush a lot of fun these guys kannon cannon canyon vail safety tandem blast plunge cj fears
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I had the best time zip lining at Zip Adventures of Vail. It was something I’ve always wanted to try and I’m glad I had the experience at a top notch place. All the staff especially the guides were fun, knowledgeable and safety was a priority. Cannon and Chris were amazing. They were funny, charismatic and great to be around. I highly recommend this place. Thank you Zip Adventures!! This was definitely the highlight of my summer.

1  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I booked our very first zip lining trip here. Due to the rain we wound up being the only 2 who showed up to go out for the 10am. That worked out well because we got to go at our own pace and get more one on one with the guides. Thankfully the skies cleared when we got out on the course and the canyon was just beautiful. We had the infamous Nick/Cannon duo and they were amazing. Funny, knowledgeable, encouraging and just knew how to have a great time. I have a mild fear of heights so I was honestly pretty nervous getting out there but they made us feel so comfortable and help build your confidence and encourage you to push your comfort zone. We wound up going upside down and doing the free fall jump which I didn’t think I’d be able to do going into it. We had a blast and made memories for a lifetime. Shoutout to Ashley and Matt as well for being so hospitable and accommodating.

1  Thank lisamcd5414
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

This really exceeded expectations. The guys were great—super pros making everyone feel safe while being friendly and explaining things completely. The rigs, lines, and platforms were top notch and my 11 and 9 year old did every line, having a great time with each. The zips back and forth across canyon were scenic and the whole experience will prove to be memorable.

1  Thank dlaguardia
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Really organized and profesional adventures ! The zip line was really exciting for the hole family! We really enjoyed every part of the adventure

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

The staff at zip adventures was awesome. They were very friendly and caring. Chris and Cory were so much fun and made the experience wonderful. The canyon was gorgeous. I’ve zip lined before and this was my favorite time doing it. The tandem zip line and the one where we could go upside down were both really cool. The entire staff went out of their way to make sure we had an all around great experience. Loved it! Thank you zip adventures!