Review Highlights
Amazing fun!!!

For our first non-beach summer vacation, the family picked Colorado, and we chose to stay in Avon... read more

Reviewed yesterday
vickiurb
Houston, Texas
via mobile
Highly recommend

Eli and Jimmy were great guides. We had a large group with age ranges from 4 years old to mid... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Emily K
via mobile

All reviews eagle ranch safe equipment trust fall cliff jump free fall amazing experience super fun great adventure fear of heights summer vacation adrenaline rush an adventure first timers bucket list a lot of fun breathtaking views these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I had the best time zip lining at Zip Adventures of Vail. It was something I’ve always wanted to try and I’m glad I had the experience at a top notch place. All the staff especially the guides were fun, knowledgeable and safety was a priority. Cannon and Chris were amazing. They were funny, charismatic and great to be around. I highly recommend this place. Thank you Zip Adventures!! This was definitely the highlight of my summer.

1  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I booked our very first zip lining trip here. Due to the rain we wound up being the only 2 who showed up to go out for the 10am. That worked out well because we got to go at our own pace and get more one on one with the guides. Thankfully the skies cleared when we got out on the course and the canyon was just beautiful. We had the infamous Nick/Cannon duo and they were amazing. Funny, knowledgeable, encouraging and just knew how to have a great time. I have a mild fear of heights so I was honestly pretty nervous getting out there but they made us feel so comfortable and help build your confidence and encourage you to push your comfort zone. We wound up going upside down and doing the free fall jump which I didn’t think I’d be able to do going into it. We had a blast and made memories for a lifetime. Shoutout to Ashley and Matt as well for being so hospitable and accommodating.

1  Thank lisamcd5414
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

This really exceeded expectations. The guys were great—super pros making everyone feel safe while being friendly and explaining things completely. The rigs, lines, and platforms were top notch and my 11 and 9 year old did every line, having a great time with each. The zips back and forth across canyon were scenic and the whole experience will prove to be memorable.

1  Thank dlaguardia
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Really organized and profesional adventures ! The zip line was really exciting for the hole family! We really enjoyed every part of the adventure

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

The staff at zip adventures was awesome. They were very friendly and caring. Chris and Cory were so much fun and made the experience wonderful. The canyon was gorgeous. I’ve zip lined before and this was my favorite time doing it. The tandem zip line and the one where we could go upside down were both really cool. The entire staff went out of their way to make sure we had an all around great experience. Loved it! Thank you zip adventures!