Review Highlights
Super fun experience!

Went with a good friend. We were well taken care of and had an awesome time. Fun and really... read more

Reviewed November 11, 2019
Juliehelmalt
Eagle, Colorado
Great experience, great guides!! A must do

Went with my two young adult children. Zip line course was great! Jimmy and Chris (guides) were... read more

Reviewed November 10, 2019
andykp1971
Crystal Lake, Illinois

All reviews eagle ranch cliff jump afraid of heights free fall amazing experience great adventure summer vacation an adventure first timers beautiful scenery kannon canyon safety vail blast cannon fun
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I booked our very first zip lining trip here. Due to the rain we wound up being the only 2 who showed up to go out for the 10am. That worked out well because we got to go at our own pace and get more one on one with the guides. Thankfully the skies cleared when we got out on the course and the canyon was just beautiful. We had the infamous Nick/Cannon duo and they were amazing. Funny, knowledgeable, encouraging and just knew how to have a great time. I have a mild fear of heights so I was honestly pretty nervous getting out there but they made us feel so comfortable and help build your confidence and encourage you to push your comfort zone. We wound up going upside down and doing the free fall jump which I didn’t think I’d be able to do going into it. We had a blast and made memories for a lifetime. Shoutout to Ashley and Matt as well for being so hospitable and accommodating.

1  Thank lisamcd5414
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

This really exceeded expectations. The guys were great—super pros making everyone feel safe while being friendly and explaining things completely. The rigs, lines, and platforms were top notch and my 11 and 9 year old did every line, having a great time with each. The zips back and forth across canyon were scenic and the whole experience will prove to be memorable.

1  Thank dlaguardia
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Really organized and profesional adventures ! The zip line was really exciting for the hole family! We really enjoyed every part of the adventure

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

The staff at zip adventures was awesome. They were very friendly and caring. Chris and Cory were so much fun and made the experience wonderful. The canyon was gorgeous. I’ve zip lined before and this was my favorite time doing it. The tandem zip line and the one where we could go upside down were both really cool. The entire staff went out of their way to make sure we had an all around great experience. Loved it! Thank you zip adventures!

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Zip Adventures of Vail was just an amazing company. Our guides were great and very patient with all of us - Cory & Brody! Highly recommend it!