Review Highlights
Ziplining

We went as an end of the season staff outing and had such a blast! Our guides were great - they... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Katestravel154
Excellent adventure - great staff!

Being apprehensive of heights I went into this adventure a bit afraid, but wanted to share a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Joanne O
via mobile

All reviews eagle ranch safe equipment trust fall afraid of heights cliff jump free fall super fun great adventure summer vacation adrenaline rush an adventure an amazing experience bucket list a lot of fun beautiful scenery these guys tandem
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

This really exceeded expectations. The guys were great—super pros making everyone feel safe while being friendly and explaining things completely. The rigs, lines, and platforms were top notch and my 11 and 9 year old did every line, having a great time with each. The zips back and forth across canyon were scenic and the whole experience will prove to be memorable.

1  Thank dlaguardia
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Really organized and profesional adventures ! The zip line was really exciting for the hole family! We really enjoyed every part of the adventure

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

The staff at zip adventures was awesome. They were very friendly and caring. Chris and Cory were so much fun and made the experience wonderful. The canyon was gorgeous. I’ve zip lined before and this was my favorite time doing it. The tandem zip line and the one where we could go upside down were both really cool. The entire staff went out of their way to make sure we had an all around great experience. Loved it! Thank you zip adventures!

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Zip Adventures of Vail was just an amazing company. Our guides were great and very patient with all of us - Cory & Brody! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

My 8 year old daughter and I returned almost a year to the day after our first visit. We were (very) pleasantly surprised to be led by Nick and Ethan for the second year in a row. What a great experience! These folks are the consummate professionals and safety is their first priority, followed by having fun. If you are on the fence at all on zip lining, let this review push over to the 'do it' side. I've seen these folks operate with a wide range of individuals, backgrounds, ages, etc. and they are absolutely awesome with everyone. If we get back to CO next year, we'll definitely go here again and will (hopefully) go with Ethan and Nick.