“Awesome time for whole family - a MUST do!”

Zip Adventures of Vail
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Wolcott
More attraction details
Owner description: Colorado zipline adventure starts at Zip Adventures of Vail. A zipline tour here in the Vail valley. We have 6 different ziplines over high canyons. Our longest zip is 1,000 feet and the highest is 200 feet. Colorado's best zipline tour can be booked online now for your next Colorado zip line adventure.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Zip Adventures, located on the beautiful properties of 4 Eagle Ranch, is a "must do"! It is a bit pricey when the entire family participates but worth every bit. Great fun for all ages. We had two wonderful guides who obviously enjoy "working" here during their summers. Equipment is top rate, and the guides are experienced and very safety-minded. Before each run all harnesses were checked. Kieran and Teller kept us entertained as we traversed the canyon; they truly enjoy what they do here. Kids had a choice to zip tandem with parents, but even the youngest in our group felt at ease after the first run to go on her own. Upside-down offers a fun view, too! If you choose - you should choose!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Amazing!! Fantastic experience with the guides and people at Zip Adventures! We were a party of 12 - ranging in age from 6 to 65. The people who work all over the ranch could not be nicer. Seriously, the best customer service ever. Our guides were James and Kieran and they were amazing!! Made us feel totally comfortable, put up with how loud our family is, and we felt totally safe. My kids (6 & 10) LOVED it, all of the other cousins did, too. The adults all thought it was beautiful and incredible. My mom was the most scared, but they calmed her down and didn't allow her to NOT have fun. Do this adventure!! Is it pricey? Sure, but we're on vacation and this was one of the things we wanted to do - but we got a discount because we were such a large party. It was worth every penny to see the beauty of the mountains and the gorge that you go over. And worth it to see the kids faces as they zipped through the air!! I bought the DVD of the pics (they took 99) because my camera wasn't able to get awesome shots. The pics they took were great. We did the 11 am departure (weather was perfect!!), got back in time to eat at the little grill they have set up there, great end to a great day. And, even the kids at the grill are the nicest people I've ever encountered!

Final thought - do this with your family! Make your old parents do it, give the kids an adventure, experience it all together! You will not regret it.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I have ziplined at Zip Adventures 2 times now and had SO much fun! There are 2 guides per group of zipliners and 6 ziplines to ride on. The best part for me was ziplining upside down...yes, ziplining upside down IS an option! There's also a photographer who takes awesome pictures of each person the first 3 ziplines. The guides are great and the whole experience was great too.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We had an absolutely amazing time ziplining with Zip Adventures earlier this month. Our guides (including Kieran) were fun, knowledgeable and entertaining, the equipment is high-quality and the zip line course is set up in a way that allows young kids to participate safely, either alone or with the adults. They also take fantastic pictures of you or your group. I highly recommend Zip Adventures - we had a great, great time.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was apprehensive because of the price, but for my wife and our four boys, this was a huge hit. The guides were great, and the zips were a blast. Would definitely recommend for those looking to make memories that will be recalled for a lifetime.