“Customer Service was awesome.”

Above and Beyond 4x4 Guides
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Craig and Greg totally hooked us up with a couple Razors and amazing views of Castle Peak. We had 7 in our family reunion group from Boston and they have been calling everyday to say they wish they were still here. Thanks For going Above and Beyond for us!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Last Monday was a great day to ride a Razr with Above and Beyond, we started off with 4 groups and everyone was excited! Jeremy and Bo got us fitted with helmets and bandanas. They then lead us to the ATV's and Razrs, we were instructed on how to drive and change gears and were quickly on our way shortly after. Jeremy lead us up to a inactive volcano called Castel Peak, it was about 25 miles from where we started so the trip was fun, throughout the trip he would stop so we could take pictures and he also helped all the families to take their group photos. In my group we had my Aunt, cousion and 90 year old Grandmother, we all had a very memorable trip and Jeremy was outstanding with everyone and had great information on the area. When we booked the trip we booked with a great guy Craig, he explained what we would need and what to expect, he nailed it, one of the funniest days I've had in years, I would recommend these Razrs to anyone! We will be back

Reviewed June 19, 2014

If you need to book an event for your office group, do not bother calling this company. It was like pulling teeth to try to get the rep to send me a proposal so that I could compare costs and make a decision. I was told that they don't do proposals. I asked for advice on what would be best for our group after explaining the number of people we expected (twice) and was basically told by the rep that they didn't want to be compared to other companies because they were totally different, yet better than any other company. Thanks for making this office coordinator's life harder.

"Above and Beyond..." not in this case.

2  Thank Tripstreatsandbills
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We had a great adventure with my wife and two daughters ages 5 and 7. We chose Above and Beyond primarily because they had side-by-side ATV's (Polaris Razors) which we knew would be more enjoyable for the kids. I must say that as an avid off-road enthusiast myself and a frequent overland traveler I had some reservations regarding the terrain and if it would be challenging enough to be enjoyable. Luckily my reservations were quickly put aside and found the terrain and elevation/scenery changes to be quite enjoyable. This outfit is great for both the experienced rider and the novice all the way to complete beginner. All ages and all experience levels will have a blast. Craig the owner and Greg our guide were both a pleasure and fun to be around.

2  Thank Derek G
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Above and Beyond just got brand new ATVs (the one I drove had 25 miles on it) and many different types available for whatever type of 4x4 adventure you are looking for (jeep tours are also available). The tour begins at their ranch and takes about 2-1/2 hours. It takes you up the mountain to 11,000 feet!! You are able to see the runs of five different ski resorts from the highest point in the tour. It is breathtaking. Craig, the owner, is very friendly and easy to work with. Be advised: this is high adventure and not for the timid!!

1  Thank jlf5573