Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
10/10 Recommend

We recently did a tour of the continental divide with Grand Adventures and I couldn’t recommend... read more

Reviewed yesterday
marybusby
via mobile
Amazing!

What a wonderful trip we had on a snowmobile with our guide Parker! He was awesome and so were the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
AllyRenee
El Dorado
via mobile

All reviews continental divide snowmobile tour hour tour putt putt great guide guide henry highly recommend this tour single track trails snow suits hand warmers snow mobiles grand adventure breathtaking views take pictures super fun highlight of our trip great trip
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

I recently took a trip to Winter Park with 80 juniors in high school to ski and we had three that could not ski. One of them was my daughter because of a recent sports injury but was cleared to tube and snowmobile. I contacted Grand Adventures and took the three kids on the continental divide tour. Cheevers was our guide and let me tell you he was great. The views and trails he took us on were challenging and beautiful. he was was knowledgeable, funny, and a great guide if you can request him. I have snowmobiled in Michigan and Wisconsin and this was another level with great sleds with warmers on the handlebars a nice option to have. The only time I was cold was the last 5-10 min in my toes and we were out for three hours.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

TLDR: 10/10 would recommend this snowmobile tour with PARKER as your wilderness expert.

I came out to Colorado to ski but after my wilderness tour with Parker, SNOWMOBILING was the BEST part of my weekend. Lots of great things have been said about Parker’s tours in other reviews, and but now that I have experienced this excursion for myself I can ABSOLUTELY CONFIRM that this PARKER is the REAL DEAL and delivers a FIRST CLASS experience.

Grand Adventures is extremely friendly, organized and easy to deal with and Parker’s knowledge of the wildlife and terrain combined create an incredibly unique experience.

I arrived feeling anxious about piloting one of Grand Adventure’s top-of-the-like snowmobiles by myself, but Parker’s knack for safety and all things outdoors quickly put me and the rest of my group at ease. He will make you feel comfortable having fun while hauling *bleep* up the continental divide while still making time to stop and point out wildlife that would be otherwise invisible to the untrained eye.

Parker’s passion for the area and his work really really made the experience special for everyone and by the end of the tour Parker wasn’t a guide, he was our friend. Grand Adventures and Parker will definitely be a part of any future trips to the area!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

That was the best tour I have ever been on winter, summer, spring or fall. Parker Clonts was the perfect gentleman of a tour guide. Extremely knowledgeable, funny and personable. And he took time with everyone one on our tour. I would not be surprised if he becomes mayor of Winter Park some day.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

First of all, we were nervous about snowmobiling as we have never been in snow before. Well, we were in for a great surprise! Matt and Peter taught us everything we needed to know and we had a blast! My 15 y.o. son rode with me and my 13 y.o. daughter rode with Peter. We never have had so much fun! Both of my teens ride dirt bikes but this was exquisite racing over the snow with breathtaking views all around. Matt was a tremendous leader of the pack...keeping everyone together, stopping for photo shoots, teaching us the ropes! Peter stayed at the back and he and my daughter “rode like the wind” enjoying true freedom on the snow only an experienced driver can provide. Safety was first but there was no lack for feeling the exhilaration of flying through the snow for all of us! For novices this group is a must, they have us wanting to come back for more! Thanks to the whole group hosting this operation- good people! Snowmobiles are kept in immaculate condition, paths cleared well, friendly receptionists and delightful guides!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

My son Mike and I went and had a great time!! Our guide Cody was awesome the sights were beautiful the skis ran great. Would highly recommend and can't wait to go back!