“Horrible customer service and cancellation policy”
Review of Grand Adventures

Grand Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Winter Activities: Grand Adventures is Winter Park and Grand Lake's premier snowmobile tour and rental outfitter. We offer guided and unguided adventures at 4 locations with the best terrain around. Family friendly to more adventurous options available. Summer Activities: Grand Adventures offer's Side by Side ATV tours to the top of the Continental Divide in the summer out of our Winter Park location. We also, in conjunction with our sister company MAD Adventures offer whitewater rafting on Clear Creek and the Upper Colorado River.
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I'm super unhappy with their cancellation policy. I made a reservation on line several weeks in advance and when I had to unexpectedly cancel it with MORE than 48 hours notice I was billed 15% which amounted to over $100.00. I complained and was told this was their policy and they were keeping my $100.00. BE AWARE if you make a reservation online that you agree to give them 15% of your total rental if you cancel for ANY reason. This is such a ridiculous policy. How can they charge money for absolutely zero services provided. I would NEVER use them in the future !!!

4  Thank D3darrow
There are newer reviews for Grand Adventures

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We did the 2-hr self guided tour & it was awesome! The views are amazing & you can go as fast or as slow as you're comfortable with. There was a time or two that I wondered what kind of info. we were missing by not having a guide, but most of the time I was fine without one. There are a few spots along the way where you can kind of get off the trail & have some extra fun, but I saw several spots where people got off the trail in some crazy "they're lucky to still be alive" kind of places! The cost is expensive: $105.00 for the driver & $40.00 for a passenger on the unguided tour & more for a guided one. They provide a ski suit & boots but you have to have your own goggles or sunglasses which are required. It was a great time!

3  Thank rannydef
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My husband and I took our three kids on the continental divide tour and had a great day. We highly recommend this tour while in Winter Park. Perfect amount of speed combined with breathtaking views!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We did the Ride the Divide 2 hour guided tour in Winter Park and had a great time. There was a group of 6 of us so we rented 3 double machines. Our guide was great and very informative. It was our first time driving snow mobiles and it takes a little while to get used to, but once you get the hang its a fun. Towards the end our guide took us on more experienced trails which made it very fun. The views at the top are amazing and make for a great picture spot. Great Tour. Highly recommended

1  Thank CaribbeanCruiserBVI
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Came to Winter Park for a weekend ski trip but injured my knee a few days before the trip and had to take a day longer to recover. My doctor suggested snow mobiles until my knee felt better and I found GA tours online. Thanks Doc, what a great suggestion. Called on Friday and got a Sat. morning tour with William. Staff was very thorough and clear about all the fees and damage deposits and made sure you perfectly understood what could happen. Very good instructions and overviews by William. Never ridden a snowmobile before but was very comfortable after the first minute. This was the best Benjamin I've ever spent...great memory to last a lifetime. I think the tour admin. was named Melody and what a gem! Next time we come back, we're doing an unguided tour, trails go on for hours...highly recommend.

1  Thank RogerEddins