“Lots of yummy choices”

Ranked #19 of 74 Restaurants in Winter Park
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great little place with a nice (if a little loud) front patio. The breakfast menu was extensive an eclectic mix of hippie and country. You can get eggs and bacon, or the veggie frittata I tried. Something for everyone! Our table tried the frittata, brioche French toast and the silly monkey wrap. All was very yummy! Good, no-nonsense service and a funky vibe. Would go again!

There are newer reviews for Mountain Rose

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great place for a nice breakfast outside on the patio. The homemade bread on the breakfast sandwich was very good.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Great breakfast... So good I went back the next morning! Great variety... Great service. My family suggested it and joined me the next morning because it is one of their favorite places in Winterpark.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We decided to try Mountain Rose this year for breakfast. It was great! Our waitress was delightful, attentive, and entertaining. The menu had a great variety of breakfast items. Needless to say we went back and will continue to do so.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is my favorite breakfast place in town. I love the brioche french toast and a nice big cup of coffee. I always recommend it to friends and family when they're in town and no one has ever been disappointed. Large selection, decent service and good pricing.

1  Thank christinedm82