“I have had better”

Ranked #5 of 75 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: I’m an authentic Irish Pub with an extensive beer & wine list - I serve Irish specialties with great American classics - Watch your favorite team with 7 HD LED TV’s - Come join us today for a pint, great food & a fun atmosphere!
Reviewed October 9, 2009

had high hopes for an irish themed bar in the mountains. The food was not that good and the staff is not that educated on irish food. If you serve a lobster mac dish make sure you use lobster and not artificial crab! And please dont tell your customer is is, when it is not!

MammothDenver, Owner at Randi's Irish Grill & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2010

We have never used any sort of crab meat in our Lobster Mac & Cheese dish & we never will. We actually use very high quality lobster meat in this dish. I apologize if it did not seem so.

Reviewed August 8, 2009

Our family of 5 ate at Randi's on a Saturday night. There was live music, but it wasn't so loud that it interrupted table conversations. The menu had something for everyone. My daughter had the Lobster Mac n Cheese and it was fantastic! Two others chose the Shephard's Pie - very traditional and quite good. I selected Chicken breast with a whiskey marmalade sauce - excellent. Nothing too fancy here, but good, quality food.

The service was also good. Prompt refills without asking and quickly delivered our check, which is a plus when you have kiddos who are ready to go.

Reviewed July 17, 2009

We went here twice during our visit...It was less than desirable. We waited for over 45 minutes for pancakes and eggs.. It wasn't even that busy.... We heard that breakfast wasn't their usual deal so we tried their dinner.. We sat at the bar and the bartender was less than attentive and not very friendly.. We will not be going back...

Reviewed June 12, 2009

Randi's Irish Saloon is like wine, it seems to get better with age. The new menu is filled with great items and you would be hard pressed to not find something on it to wet your appetite. I had the bangers and mash while my wife enjoyed their surf and turf. Both meals were excellent and very reasonably priced. The service was prompt and friendly and the environment was very relaxed. If you enjoy comfort food in an unpretentious and warm setting than Randi's is the place for you.

Reviewed June 8, 2009

Randi's used to be a great local pub, with very good food at a good price. My wife and I went there last night with our kids and were really dismayed at the changes since this winter. All portion sizes are down, including all the drinks and glasses. Prices are up. My hamburger was a medium-small hockey puck, not the large and juicy burger they used to serve. The salmon salad used to be a great meal loaded with goodies; last night it was a stripped down bowl of lettuce with flavorless dressing (no horseradish or orange in the orange horseradish vinaigrette). And the dining room has been repainted and equipped with speakers playing Musak in place of the TVs in the corners -- it now feels like the dining room at a nursing home rather than the friendly pub it used to be. Needless to say, we will not be going back anytime soon.