“a quiet Sunday evening meal”

Smokin' Moe's Ribhouse & Saloon
Ranked #16 of 74 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Kansas
“a quiet Sunday evening meal”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Good variety of meal choices offered here. The speciality drinks were fun too. I had an elk burger & it was the best!

Visited July 2014

Gainesville, Florida, Usa
“Great place after a day of skiing.”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This great restaurant has a good selection and the bar-b-que beans are outstanding. The place has a good atmosphere and the bartenders are fun. They have a good salad bar.

• Visited February 2014
Wisconsin
“Southern Girl Says Moe's is GREAT!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Great service, WONDERFUL food! The atmosphere was wonderful too and we had a great experience! We would definitely go back. I grew up in the South so I'm serious about my BBQ and they did a great job!

Westminster, Colorado
“Enjoyed”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stopped here after a long trip up I-70 July 3rd from Denver. I had the stuffed mushrooms, which were very good. My husband had the BBQ brisket, which he enjoyed. The service was good. We would go back again when we are in the area. We weren't blown away, but it is certainly worth a try.

Denver
“Ate my last Smokin' Moe's meal tonight!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I ate my last Smokin' Moe's Ribhouse and Saloon meal tonight at the Rock N Ride Festival at Hideaway Park! I found a broken off syringe tip about 1 cm long in my pulled pork sandwich!

• Visited July 2014
Dan C, Owner at Smokin' Moe's Ribhouse & Saloon, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
We do apologize if something was found in your pulled pork but this is the 1st of something like this we've heard of in nearly 20 years of business. We do not inject our meats, we do use a reputable food purveyor and we hand pull our pork.