All reviewsacross the streetsmall pool and hot tubpackaged pastriescoffee makerbed was very comfortableski resortbus stopfree breakfasta great place to stayfridgeparkwintercleanlinesstedwphostspet
Reviewed March 29, 2009

I visited Winter Park for 7 years, and i stay in Sundowner Motel each time. Great location walking distance to everywere. The staff is very helpful reffering me to all the great restuarants and other businesses in the area. My room was clean all the time, comfortable bads, and quiet place to relax. The owners are very frendly people, they halp you with everything you need. Overall the best value in Winter Park.
They make me fell there like at home. I can't think anything bad about the place or the stuff.That is whay i go back every year.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2009

The place was great. It was right in the middle of town, right across the street from a mall type area with stores and restaurants. Every bar and hotspot was nearby just a short walk away. The owners were helpful in recommending where to go for dinner and some drinks. The rooms were very clean and it was nice coming back from skiing all day to a clean room. I'd recommend this place to my friends.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2009

I visited Winter Park for the first time in years, the staff was very helpful reffering me to all the great restuarants and other businesses in the area. I even found out the best nightlife spots due to a great manager. My room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Overall the best value in Winter Park.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2008

Family owned/managed motel. I don't give it 5 stars because the owner is very rude and unhelpful but the room, bath, hottub area is EXCELLENT. It's worth every dollar you pay for your stay.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank tatoweb
Reviewed March 14, 2008

Very good service, very clean rooms, great location close to slopes and shopping, excellent bed, excellent bathroom amenities. Very very pleased with the experience. It has great access to the lift bus and the bus to Winter Parks so we didn't have to drive to the ski resort. the unit was quite spacious and well kept. It's a comfy, cozy place that I'd go back to again. Helpful motel staff!!! 10 of 10 :)

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)