All reviews across the street small pool and hot tub packaged pastries coffee maker bed was very comfortable ski resort bus stop free breakfast a great place to stay fridge park winter cleanliness ted wp hosts pet
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We had stayed here in 02 and had a nice big room, very clean, courteous staff and right in the middle of the town. Again we had a pleasant stay. My buddy and I showed up early and stayed a day longer just so we could soak some extra R&R before our friends met up with us. The owners were great hosts and the whole place only got better over the years. Nice trees and flowering plants along with the migrating hummingbird's were just a nice touch. I give an A+++. I'll make this my exclusive place to stay in Winter Park, Co.

Room Tip: Dino's Bistro is 2 doors up the block and has excellent atmosphere and food and drinks
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

You drive past this place without giving it a second look. The place down the street didn't have a pool for my kids and this one had good reviews so we gave it a shot.

We got a 2 room, 3 bed suite for $79 (middle of the week in August) - awesome.

Also - the playground half a block down the street is top-notch and has a skate park.

Room was clean, had a fridge.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Was a clean room and solid bed and great water pressure.
Yes it is an older motel, but is kept in great shape
Family run and they also live on property
Pool and hot tub clean and working
Only draw back is small breakfast offering
Went to Micky'd for breakfast right across the street
Will stay again

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Good clean rooms and nice facility. A little pricy at $109 per night. An average hotel for the travels. To make the Wi Fi work had to be outside the room! Walking distance to food and beer. A nice stop in the Rockies.

Room Tip: First floor rooms ,walk out to vehicle.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2013

THE GOOD
-Place was clean. Able to walk in and get a nice room on the 1st floor (after request) right away.
-Great location - in town near Subway, McDonalds, and shopping. Just up the street from the Idelwild mountain bike trails.

THE BAD
-Their free breakfast was minimal.

-THE UGLY
The owners (I assume owners) were somewhat short and almost to the point of being rude.

SUMMARY
-I was happy with what we got for the $$$$.....Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Went to book online for $88 (Expedia and Travelocity had same price) but walked in before booking and simply asked and got for $79. If you plan to stay here you may want to check both options.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family