“Great value! Great stay!”
other travelers have booked this property
Kitchen w/ Oversized Granite Tile Counters Counter and Dining Table
Complex Sign
Dining Table
Counter Detail
Hall
Outside Storage - Great for Sports Equip.
Continental Divide Views off Back Balcony
Valley View from nearby Fraser
View off of back balcony at night (taken by guest)
'Alpenglow' as the sun sets over the Continental Divide (taken by guest)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 84 reviews

Reviews from our community

Skicatt
Pennsylvania
“Great value! Great stay!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband, teenage daughter, and I stayed for 5 nights. Wonderful value! We knew we could spend more to get more, like a hot tub or tiled shower, however for this vacation we decided for a tighter budget. It was nice to have the option of clean, comfortable, and nicely furnished living arrangements.

Kitchen: all of the amenities needed. Be mindful the refrigerator door needs a push to be shut properly...it will beep if you don't. It took us a few minutes to figure out where the beep was coming from. I liked the solid wood kitchen table. The washer/dryer worked well and laundry soap was provided. Closet area to put boots and coats.

Living room: sturdy butcher block coffee table; couches show slight wear & tear, but were clean and comfortable and had plenty of fluffy pillows; gas fireplace was a nice touch; lovely views from the balcony. Flat screen tv and wireless worked well.

Bathrooms: clean (I appreciate clean). Plenty of towels, toilet paper, tissues, soap, and shampoo. The main bathroom had separate room with sink from the bathtub/toilet. The master bathroom was smaller with a shower stall and sink in the bathroom. Both bathrooms had plenty of storage for toiletries.

Bedrooms: comfortable with great views from the MB window. The mattress in the MB was a little softer than what I'm used to, but not unreasonably so. The twin bed mattresses in the 2nd bedroom were firmer. Extra blankets and pillows. Solid wood furniture.

Bus: brown route stopped in front of the condo at approx. 5 min. after the hour and 35 min. after the hour. Bus ride to the mountain was about 10 min. Bus ride on the way back was about 25 min. At the mountain the brown route picked up at 15 min. after and 45 min. after the hour.

For dinner we drove our rental car. Most restaurants were less than 5 minutes away. The grocery store, Safeway, is less than 10 minutes. Several beer/liquor stores are nearby. If you want to try an excellent IPA from CO I suggest O’Dell (brewery based in Fort Collins)

The owner checked in with us after our arrival to see how everything was going. All arrangements were made prior to our stay and communicated via email or text.

Restaurant recommendations-our favorites were Hernando's Pizza, Pepe Osaka's Fishtaco (excellent margaritas and fish tacos to die for!), and Casa Mexico (the wait was 45 min, but it was worth it). Our least favorite was Cheeky Monk (poor service and very mediocre food).

Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
CO

Rugged travelers
MO
Reviewed September 23, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$89
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing