“worth it!”

Fraser Valley Hot Dog
Ranked #14 of 73 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I liked everything, it's small, you eat outside on picnic tables, there's a window where you pick up your order. The choices are great and taste delicious. I wish there was a Frazer Valley Hot Dog in my town.

1  Thank SydneyBPG

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Went to hot dog place today and it was great. Some of us had hot dogs with all different kinds of toppings. And others had steak sandwiches that were just as delicious and all at a super price! If you haven't try this place make it must go to while visiting Winter Park.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Just what my son and I needed before heading out of town from our ski vacation. Small interior, only a couple of bars to eat at. The guys were friendly and took great care of us. Wide variety of hot dogs and brats. Had a Chicago and a Dogfather and one other one that bacon and cheddar and onions on it. Oh and the fries are incredible - I'm sorry I don't know why they were the thin cut kind and just hit the spot for some reason. We'll be back!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

great food, prices a bit high. we had a burger and chicago dog. the dog was great! burger was spicy, my son did not love it.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Amazing selection of dogs! Toppings galore. Hamburgers were great. Juicy and full of flavor on all the dishes we ordered. Absolutely recommend this little place to anyone. We will make this a stop every year on our vacation trip. Great place for families, there is something for everyone. We all left happy and looking forward to returning.